Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Donnie Jennert Decommits

Add topic

Very unfortunate that Jennert decomitted, however, the 2009 class thus far does appear (at least in my opinion) strong. We need to address the defensive line but the defensive back position is very deep. Does anyone have any idea on the status of Alex Pattee?
Back to the top

Re: Donnie Jennert Decommits

Welcome to the board.  As far as I know, Pattee is still on the team and redshirted last season.  I haven't heard otherwise.

Back to the top

Bob said

Very unfortunate that Jennert decomitted, however, the 2009 class thus far does appear (at least in my opinion) strong. We need to address the defensive line but the defensive back position is very deep. Does anyone have any idea on the status of Alex Pattee?

Agree on that.  Jennert & the quality of players (verbals) so far.

There has been a nice influx for the OL.

There are still a spots to be filled, so I'm guessing the needs on the defensive line will be addressed.
Back to the top

fauowls44 said

Welcome to the board.  As far as I know, Pattee is still on the team and redshirted last season.  I haven't heard otherwise.

Neither have I…
Back to the top

Jennert would have been huge.  I think we need rusty smith to go visit him and throw some passes to him.
Back to the top

Donnie Jennert Decommits

I know nothing about Jennert but I looked at pictures of Iowa State's campus on-line. He was probably very impressed with the traditional looking campus you will see up north. Red brick traditional buildings, lots of trees, big green lawns. I don't know if he spent his whole life in Florida but one winter in Iowa may convince him to come home. Its not Florida. Lets hope he decides to stay.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

illinoisowl said

I know nothing about Jennert but I looked at pictures of Iowa State's campus on-line. He was probably very impressed with the traditional looking campus you will see up north. Red brick traditional buildings, lots of trees, big green lawns. I don't know if he spent his whole life in Florida but one winter in Iowa may convince him to come home. Its not Florida. Lets hope he decides to stay.

except now when he visited nothing is green, lawns are brown if not snow covered and trees are bare, skies were probably gloomy too.
Back to the top
Control functions: