Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2009 Recruiting Class

Add topic

2009 Recruiting Class

Does anyone believe any player(s) from the 2009 recruiting class will get immediate playing time and have a significant contribution in the upcoming season?
Back to the top

Re: 2009 Recruiting Class

I would say no. Coach likes to redshirt and we have decent depth. Remember, last year was supposed to be a rebuilding year with this year being the BIG year for FAU. So no, I do not see anyone from this class stepping in and getting playing time right away.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

owlfan1 said

I would say no. Coach likes to redshirt and we have decent depth. Remember, last year was supposed to be a rebuilding year with this year being the BIG year for FAU. So no, I do not see anyone from this class stepping in and getting playing time right away.

Maybe Corey Henry… depends on how our pass rush has developed since last season.
Back to the top

owlcountry said

owlfan1 said

Maybe Corey Henry… depends on how our pass rush has developed since last season.

You could be right. I just feel we have a lot of guys waiting in the wings who we have not seen yet. No matter the case, hopefully the defense can pick it up this fall.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top
Control functions: