Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

recruits

Add topic

are any of the recruits we signed been at any of the practices? are they allowed to participate?
Back to the top

Re: recruits

Corey henry was in last week…Wednesday…

he is enrolling for Summer school…
Back to the top

I know UM last year had many of there freshmen enroll early and play in the spring and it really helped those freshmen like Sean Spence who won ACC freshmen of the year.
Back to the top

recruits

nice, i would like to see someone step this year as freshman. seems like howard is a bit tentative about it but its worked for a lot of other schools.

i also think the defense is going to be much better than last year. it sucks to lose frantz but i think we improve the level of athlete at every other spot.
Back to the top

Exit39 said

nice, i would like to see someone step this year as freshman. seems like howard is a bit tentative about it but its worked for a lot of other schools.

i also think the defense is going to be much better than last year. it sucks to lose frantz but i think we improve the level of athlete at every other spot.
I think the Defense will come down to how the DBs play Polo must play better then he did last year and the other young guys must step up.
Back to the top
Control functions: