Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

VOTE: Who will be the state's 2nd-Best college QB, after Tim Tebow? UM's Jacory?

PalmBeachPost has this CyberPoll up - we can vote every hour.  UM is winning the votes right now.  Don't let their craptastic Jacory beat out Rusty!

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/content/sports/college/fau.html
Who will be the state’s second-best college quarterback, after Florida’s Tim Tebow?
FSU's Christian Ponder 11.22% 22
UM's Jacory Harris 54.08% 106
FAU's Rusty Smith 13.27% 26
USF's Matt Grothe 9.18% 18
Tebow won't be the state's best 12.24% 24

GO OWLS!!
Back to the top

Re: VOTE: Who will be the state's 2nd-Best college QB, after Tim Tebow? UM's Jac

UM - 106
FAU - 29
Back to the top

Re: VOTE: Who will be the state's 2nd-Best college QB, after Tim Tebow? UM's Jacory?

Wow, Jacory Harris in a landslide.

Maybe, if he even survives the first four games (@FSU, Ga Tech, @ Va Tech, Oklahoma).

That could very well be a 0-4 start still with Clemson, Virginia and an improving Duke at home. And Wake, NC and USF still on the road.

The only "guaranteed" wins this year are FL A&M and UCF (and even that is at UCF). Could be as bad as 2-10 but more likely 5 wins and NO BOWL!

And all of this for a true sophomore QB. He is a good and WILL BE a very good QB "IF" he survives AND learns from this year. If so, Then next year he would be the best in the state, but I don't envy his role this year!
Back to the top

Re: VOTE: Who will be the state's 2nd-Best college QB, after Tim Tebow? UM's Jacory?

and if he gets hurt…with now ZERO backups, the canes win less than two games…

I say they go 0-4 to start, and Shannon is gone at the end of the year.
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

and if he gets hurt…with now ZERO backups, the canes win less than two games…

I say they go 0-4 to start, and Shannon is gone at the end of the year.

I think they beat FSU, but the other 3 are going to be really tough….that OU game will probably get ugly and I think Georgia Tech is still running on them today from last years game.

Beyond that, I dont know how you justify saying Harris is anywhere near the QB Rusty is at this point?  Has he done anything?

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Yes, he's not too bad. Last year 118 of 194 (61%) with a 12/7 TD to Int. ratio. That's why Marve left and now 2 others as well. I agree, if he gets hurt they are truly dead meat. And beleive me, ALL their opponents know this. I fear he will get mauled by someone, soon.
Back to the top

VOTE: Who will be the state's 2nd-Best college QB, after Tim Tebow? UM's Jacory?

GeorgiaOwl said

Yes, he's not too bad. Last year 118 of 194 (61%) with a 12/7 TD to Int. ratio. That's why Marve left and now 2 others as well. I agree, if he gets hurt they are truly dead meat. And beleive me, ALL their opponents know this. I fear he will get mauled by someone, soon.

Kids talented no doubt…but his accolades compared to Rusty's arent even close.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top
Control functions: