Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Owl's Nest Pick 'Em - Game Card Week 6

Here is this weeks Game Card.

Owl's Nest Pick-'EM Game Card for Week 6

Dead Line for Week 6 is Saturday, 10th at 12:00pm
Back to the top

Re: Owl's Nest Pick 'Em - Game Card Week 6

Another doozy...
Back to the top

I feel good about these pics. The only big question is whether or not Tebow will be playing.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

owlfan1 said

I feel good about these pics. The only big question is whether or not Tebow will be playing.

GO OWLS!!!

Won't matter.. LSU NEVER loses at home at night. Especially when they're playing UF. I think it's something crazy like 30 consecutive home wins at night

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

owlfan1 said

GO OWLS!!!

Won't matter.. LSU NEVER loses at home at night. Especially when they're playing UF. I think it's something crazy like 30 consecutive home wins at night

It should be interesting. I don't know how to feel about LSU. Are they overrated like many other teams have proven to be this year or are they a legit top 5 team? I don't know yet. The Florida game will tell us a lot.

GO OWLS!!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Owl's Nest Pick 'Em - Game Card Week 6

I think WKU pulls out a win and upsets somebody, just don't know if it will be FIU.
Back to the top

owlfan1 said

Jab979 said

owlfan1 said

GO OWLS!!!

It should be interesting. I don't know how to feel about LSU. Are they overrated like many other teams have proven to be this year or are they a legit top 5 team? I don't know yet. The Florida game will tell us a lot.

GO OWLS!!!!

I hear ya on that. UF is a scoring machine and the streak will come to an end at some point but LSU is VERY VERY tough to beat at home on a Saturday night. 30 straight home night wins

Back to the top

LSU is always tough at home, but didn't the Gators beat them in Baton Rouge the year they won the NC.

LSU hasn't score much, but seem to find way to win ball games…their Defense seem to always be up to the task.  It will be interesting how effective Tebow will be if he does play, the Gators do run the risk of losing him for the remainder of the season if they bring him back too early…could they play the back-up QB and bring Tebow in for short yardage situations???

Back to the top

Bytor said

LSU is always tough at home, but didn't the Gators beat them in Baton Rouge the year they won the NC.

LSU hasn't score much, but seem to find way to win ball games…their Defense seem to always be up to the task.  It will be interesting how effective Tebow will be if he does play, the Gators do run the risk of losing him for the remainder of the season if they bring him back too early…could they play the back-up QB and bring Tebow in for short yardage situations???

They have beaten them in '07 @ LSU but it wasn't a night game. LSU has won 30 consecutive night games

Back to the top

Jab979 said

Bytor said

They have beaten them in '07 @ LSU but it wasn't a night game. LSU has won 30 consecutive night games

Lets please stop harping on the night game gibberish, just say they are an excellent team at home.  Just because they happen to be unbeaten in 30 consecutive night games doesnt provide for an over arching arguement that LSU will beat UF.  I believe LSU will lose because of UF's defense, weather or not Tebow plays.
Back to the top
Control functions: