Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Rusty a Miami Dolphin???

Add topic

DraftNasty.com :: DraftNasty Diary Part III. Florida Atlantic QB Rusty Smith speaks about his Pro Day and his future

As a Jets fan it pains me to hear this, but according to this interview with Rusty:

"The Miami Dolphins are having a Pro Day tryout for guys who are from the area. That's on April 9, and I'm going there. I was going to go to the Jacksonville Jaguars, too, but they are not having tryouts
this year."
Back to the top

Re: Rusty a Miami Dolphin???

Try-outs...not a Dolphin...
Back to the top

I'm all for it!  He would do great under Chad Pennington & Henne's guidance.  I believe Chad Pennington only has one year left under his current contract, which my guess is that the Dolphins will not extend his contract (the Jet's can have him back ;D).  I also hope that they send Pat White up the street–a waist of a first rounder….
Back to the top

Pennington Resigned…

Beat out Pat White, Tyler Thigpen… Tough but I don't think so…

Jacksonville would be a good spot however.
Back to the top

Schnelly said

Pennington Resigned…

Beat out Pat White, Tyler Thigpen… Tough but I don't think so…

Jacksonville would be a good spot however.

How long was Pennington's contract for?  I see that they resigned him on March 10th, however they did not announce how long. 
Back to the top

1 year 2.5 mil
Back to the top

As much as I would love to see that, its not going to happen. Chad Henne, Chad Pennington & Tyler Thigpen are all under contract as well as Pat White (who is useless) for 2010.  Unless they perhaps trade 1 or 2 of them away.
Back to the top

Rusty a Miami Dolphin???

It's too bad the Bucs aren't hosting tryouts… lord knows they need a QB. Josh Freeman the worst 1st round pick of all time! Well maybe not of all time, but he's pretty awful.
Back to the top

Mr. Russell with the lowly Raiders truly is the worst qb today and maybe ever. And he not the OVERALL no. 1 pick!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Mr. Russell with the lowly Raiders truly is the worst qb today and maybe ever. And he not the OVERALL no. 1 pick!

cough cough Tim Tebow

Back to the top
Control functions: