Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2010 FAU Football Schedule

Add topic

Re: 2010 FAU Football Schedule

2010 FAU Football Schedule

SPRING FOOTBALL IN 9 DAYS. YEAH! :) :) :)
Back to the top

Interesting way to end the season…Texas, Middle & Troy  :o

Could define the season for the Owls.

I believe this is the last year we would be required to play FIU at Dolphin Stadium…I say play them now, get it over with.  That way once our stadium is built, the games will truly be in "Our House".

Back to the top

Francois said

That way once our stadium is built, the games will truly be in "Our House".

Yep!
Even when the games were played at their house, I always felt we were playing in "Our House" except in 2005.
Make the kitties play in our sand pit!
Make them suffer when they are in that tight locker room and on the field.
They need to have a taste of our current stadium at least once in their lifetime.

Back to the top

spring football is one day closer. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Back to the top

Spring football? Yikes. It's snowing like an SOB here in Denver, with 7-14 inches expected by the morning rush hour Wednesday. And yes, Air Force and Colorado have started Spring practice. This prepares them for chilly weather this fall, I guess. As for me, it prepares me for a session with a bourbon bottle.
Back to the top

Spring football is one day closer 8) 8) .
Back to the top

FAU's 2010 schedule got some press today:
http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1072821

There are two games against FCS schools, the lowest number nationally and two fewer than last season. There also are 26 games against "Big Six" opponents, tied with C-USA and the MAC for the most nationally. Five of those games are on a Sun Belt campus. Florida International and Western Kentucky each are playing four "Big Six" opponents - which means that every non-conference game for those two is against a "Big Six" foe. Arkansas State, Florida Atlantic, Louisiana-Lafayette and Louisiana-Monroe are playing three each. FAU is the only school in the nation with just four home games; everybody else has at least five.
Back to the top

MSU may not be at home (Lockhart, hah!) but it is going to help us pay for our "real" home with bucketsfull of cash!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

MSU may not be at home (Lockhart, hah!) but it is going to help us pay for our "real" home with bucketsfull of cash!

I just hope the gate is as high as it's being projected.
Back to the top

Captain said

GeorgiaOwl said

I just hope the gate is as high as it's being projected.

First game of the season for Michigan State (40,000+ students) in Detroit….I would be shocked if it didn't sell at least 3/4 of the 70,000 seat Ford Field out. 

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top
Control functions: