Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Looks like Rusty will get less time from here out...

Add topic

So when he does, it really needs to count for the best showing:

"If Kerry had played, Rusty would've only gotten in for the last series,'' Heimerdinger said. "We know what Kerry can do. We know what kind of leader he is, and we know what kind of success we've had with Kerry. We were only going to play him a series if he played at all. … (The money situation) has nothing to do with Kerry. Kerry has been fine."

"And as the preseason goes on, the other guys are going to get less reps, Kerry is going to get more, and Vince is going to get more. This was simply one chance we could let the other guys play.''

Full Story

Back to the top

Re: Looks like Rusty will get less time from here out...

This does not say a lot about VY.

Btw Tebow was not as good as everybody thinks he was last night.

Fearless prediction of my own: Collins traded to Vikings if Favre doesn't come back.

Beware the talons of the Mighty Owls!
Back to the top

That interception is gonna haunt Rusty throughout the roster process.  If it wasn't for that, he would have had a great night.  But from my point of view, if your Rusty in that situation and you are staging a late 4th qtr drive, knowing that it could be your one and only shot to make the team, I would probably have thrown the same ball and try for the win.  Without those yards, the game was lost anyway.  I really hope Smith doesn't lose out to Simms, he's a much better QB.

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

From what I read, it sounds like VY and Rusty are both safe. Sounds like its between Collins and Simms. Simms sucked against the Seahawks. I suspect, Rusty sits out next game, with Collins and Simms vying for playing time.
Back to the top

Looks like Rusty will get less time from here out...

proudowl said

This does not say a lot about VY.

Btw Tebow was not as good as everybody thinks he was last night.

Fearless prediction of my own: Collins traded to Vikings if Favre doesn't come back.
Your crazy!!!!!!

Those screen passes against the third string Cincinnati defense who played five yards back were unbelievable
Back to the top

;D

Beware the talons of the Mighty Owls!
Back to the top
Control functions: