Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

UPDATED 10-15-10: Official Stadium Renderings...

Add topic

Re: Official Stadium Renderings...

"Suite Entry High"

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Rick said

"Priority Entry High"

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Is this the concessions area for the general, lowest-ticket-price-paying public? With all these different concourses I'm a little confused as to how it will work for the average fan and not the high rollers in the suites.
Back to the top

owlcountry said

Rick said

"Priority Entry High"

Is this the concessions area for the general, lowest-ticket-price-paying public? With all these different concourses I'm a little confused as to how it will work for the average fan and not the high rollers in the suites.

No soup for you!
Back to the top

Re: UPDATED 10-15-10: Official Stadium Renderings...

Because of the steps above the concession stands, I'm assuming those are on the bottom concourse.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Lot of noise out there today, think I saw them clearing land west of the stadium site I assume for the parking garages
Back to the top

Gonna do a drive by on my way home from work to see if there is anything "Major"

Last time I drove by there was Rebar sticking up from the ground, so things are moving along.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

It's been a week now, is anything happening out there? PLEASE keep us out-of-town alumni in the know.

I am all for the Owls and the stadium and am an optimist. But it just seems really odd to me that there has been no big deal announcement or press release about the ACTUAL signing of the financing deal to pay for this. And I gotta admit, "official groundbreaking" ceremony or not, it worries me, and I sure hope I am wrong with my concerns.

Go Owls!!!!
Back to the top

I will be taking some shots this weekend...
Back to the top

Rick said

I will be taking some shots this weekend…

Awesome! Can you update the dorms too? Thanks :)
Back to the top

UPDATED 10-15-10: Official Stadium Renderings...

Sorry, didn't have a chance to get by there…i think Francois was supposed to go by, maybe he grabbed some shots.
Back to the top
Control functions: