Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

New Stadium seat sales

Add topic

Angelos stated in the main article in the sun-sentinel that they are "out there selling seats".  Are they actually selling seats, has anyone been contacted to purchase seats in the new stadium?

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Re: New Stadium seat sales

I haven't heard a thing from them.  I'm on their mailing list and I have checked the website.  Nothing.  Does anyone even know the prices for the tix?
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

Angelos stated in the main article in the sun-sentinel that they are "out there selling seats".  Are they actually selling seats, has anyone been contacted to purchase seats in the new stadium?

They are taking deposits for premium seating.  They are putting together a web portal so when the time comes to actually "pick" the seats (based on priority points), we will be able to go online and visually see where the seat is located and the view from the seat.

Back to the top

fauowl said

dusky256fc said

Angelos stated in the main article in the insinuatingly that they are "out there selling seats".  Are they actually selling seats, has anyone been contacted to purchase seats in the new stadium?

They are taking deposits for premium seating.  They are putting together a web portal so when the time comes to actually "pick" the seats (based on priority points), we will be able to go online and visually see where the seat is located and the view from the seat.

No one has contacted me for a deposit and I have been a season ticket holder since day one and a member of the Owl Club as well.

Sometimes this school is very frustrating to deal with.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

Back to the top

dusky256fc said

They're "out there selling suites" right now…going after the whales first; that's what I gather.
Back to the top

New Stadium seat sales

TeamBeer said

dusky256fc said

They're "out there selling suites" right now…going after the whales first; that's what I gather.

Yes.  It is still early to sell "seats."  The seating chart may be a work in progress as the project comes together.  They know how many premium seats and suites etc, so they are working on that right now.  Once the project moves forward and the portal is in place, they will reach out to everyone…and their brother I am quite confident.
Back to the top

Per Terry Mohajir:

They are selling seats right now, you just can't pick the seat

$135 per season ticket, $30 deposit is required.

Call 888.FAU-OWLS to buy…

In May you will be able to pick your seat once the manifest is finalized, as fauowl mentioned.

Owl Club members will be given priority…

On a side note, he said the site will be going live very soon, as early as tommorow, for the high end seats.
Back to the top

Here is a document to share with anyone you know containing all the details on how to purchase seating inventory:

Suite and Ticket Purchasing Details
Back to the top

Rick said

On a side note, he said the site will be going live very soon, as early as tommorow, for the high end seats.

Here's the website mentioned yesterday…

On Campus Football Stadium

Will post a stand alond thread so it doesn't get lost…
Back to the top
Control functions: