Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Stadium Camera on top of Innovation village...

Add topic

Re: Stadium Camera on top of Innovation village...

Stadium Camera on top of Innovation village...

Now the camera is stuck on 11:15am today…what happened!?  It was working so well last week.  Hopefully they get this fixed soon.  It's a good thing for fans and possible recruits to look at.
Back to the top

Got a 5:30 shot now, end of day look before dark. Getting There!
Back to the top

Seems as though it is working now....hopefully it stays that way!
Back to the top

Looks like another off day for the construction crew. No activity or cars that I can see.

Not sure about this one, I can understand Christams eve, but New Years eve doesnt really get cranking till the evening.

Oh well.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Good stuff!  I can't believe how much they accomplish in a day.  This camera will get us through a long off season for football!
Back to the top

Lots being done today,

Looks like they completed the "3rd row" of blocks on top.

Also did a concrete pad pour on the "LEFT" side of the stadium (What I assume will be the student section. They also have up wood frames around the "Visitor" side as well indicating to me a concrete pour will be there soon.

They are moving pretty good.

Back to the top

Looks like the primary seating areas will be built on not just a foundation but a concrete first level underneath the steel framing, raising that area say 16-20 feet above field level with a lower level of seating surrounding the playing field that will be in front of that, real close to the field and bench.

The press box area (with the middle section not there till till above the fourth level) is about half way up now and will connect on the fifth through 8th levels, with stadium lights and stuff still higher on the press box roof.

From what I can tell, the stadium seating will top out at the top of this current level of the press box, with the press box extending WAY higher.

It is gonna be real nice and impressive guys!!!!!!
Back to the top

This is a great angle to get and understanding of what your seeing right now on the tower IMHO.

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Notice how there is a GAP bewtween the 2 sides till about the 4th floor. So what were seeing right now is the sides of the tower going up. After the next row of blocks, you whould see it spanning the top of the gap.

Back to the top

Today at 12:30 they have started pouring the concrete on the "East" stands (Side closest to the camera).

Student section concrete has apparently hardened and they are building on that as well.

Back to the top

owlfamily said

Today at 12:30 they have started pouring the concrete on the "East" stands (Side closest to the camera).

Student section concrete has apparently hardened and they are building on that as well.

How's work going??

:D  ;D  ;)
Back to the top
Control functions: