Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Stadium Camera on top of Innovation village...

Add topic

Re: Stadium Camera on top of Innovation village...

Shhh….

I actually have a lot to do, but basically everyone I support in the office has pissed me off so now im "rebelling"

;D

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

owlfamily said

Shhh….

I actually have a lot to do, but basically everyone I support in the office has pissed me off so now im "rebelling"

;D

Ha ha ha
Back to the top

owlfamily said

Shhh….

;D

Now the camera seems to be stuck on 12:45pm today…you broke it!  Or maybe it was one of your angry co-workers!
Back to the top

I am lucky to be off taking a couple of holiday's with our 6" of snow in N. Ga.! It is beautiful!

And so is the work on the stadium. Now placing forms for south half of next press box level too. I Love This Stuff! Go Owls!!!!
Back to the top

fauowls44 said

owlfamily said

Shhh….

;D

Now the camera seems to be stuck on 12:45pm today…you broke it!  Or maybe it was one of your angry co-workers!

Dont know, but thats a LOT of concrete they are pouing, plus as GeorgiaOwl said they are also pouing concrete on the forms on the tower too.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

But it is stuck on 12:45! Run out of film for updating? Ha Ha!!

Who do we call, too much good stuff there happening on a boring off day in GA to miss! Withdrawal symptoms for me I guess!!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

But it is stuck on 12:45! Run out of film for updating? Ha Ha!!

Who do we call, too much good stuff there happening on a boring off day in GA to miss! Withdrawal symptoms for me I guess!!

Looks like it's back up…GeorgiaOwl can step off of the ledge!  LOL
Back to the top

Stadium Camera on top of Innovation village...

Whew I saw that, that was a close one.

Cabin fever in only two days!
Back to the top

Adding top level of press box now. The actual height will be slightly higher with stadium lights and rooftop stuff. Pretty impressive! Got be more than 100 feet tall when done!

The seating will reach up to the bottom of where you can see the scafolding on the northern half of the towers presently and run down almost to field level in front of the present platform. Also can see on the east seating side the beginning of the inner curvature of the stadium too! Cool!

Still have to do northern end zone floor and LOTS of concrete block work! Can't wait for the steel to begin to arrive - wish some of that could be up for the recruits on-campus visit's today! This group of recruits will be the first to play their ENTIRE career's in the new stadium! Hope that impresses them and turns more than a few "heads".

It also appears that they are leaving a gap in the concrete floors of the stadium under the stands areas, I would assume for road access under the stadium for deliveries and such - I would also guess to be simply asphalted.

Go Owl's, get those recruits, we gotta be good and be entertaining to fill and pay for all of these 30,00 seats!
Back to the top

Hey guys, are my eyes deceiving me or are they going to frame and pour CONCRETE stadium seating supports? I hope so, the stadium will look better and be MUCH stronger.

I know a big complaing about the beautiful UCF stadium is the feeling of weakness of the stadium due to it being a steel frame support system, not concrete (swaying and shaking of the stands). And it appears that the NT stadium, designed by the same company for about the same budget, is concrete.

If anyone knows for sure, please update us. I would love to see the blueprints for this baby! Go Owl's, good weekend on the recruiting front, now let's save five or six slots for some blue chip type commits!
Back to the top
Control functions: