Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Stadium Camera on top of Innovation village...

Add topic

Re: Stadium Camera on top of Innovation village...

No construction expert so I cant guess.

Looks to me like the concrete walls are for Concession and under buildings.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

They have now started another layer to the press box tower. I realized they would need to as elevator and stairwell openings on lower level but no openings higher, which they are framing in now.

Also the forms still appear to me to be for seating supports, they are spaced evenly, three deep across the entire platform now. Poured concrete in the framed middle ones today. Maybe just the one level, but like the press box tower, who knows how high they will reach!

Cool stuff, glad the recruits like it, I just hope we have some higher rated prospects coming in the next two week prior to signing day. we still have just one three star - freaking Memphis has 11 - how is that even possible with how bad they have been the past two years and playing in an OLD UGLY off-campus stadium! I guess since the Fed-ex $$ have'nt been able to buy into a better congerence, they are using those dollar otherwise - Ha Ha, just joking - I hope!

Go Owl's!!!!

Back to the top

Camera seems to be frozen at 7:15am for some reason.  >:(

Hopefully they get it fixed soon.  With the basketball game on TV today, hopefully they'll mention the stadium.  If they do, it would be nice for people around the country to be able to look it up online and see a working webcam. 
Back to the top

True, must be the fog! Ha ha!
Back to the top

Stadium Camera on top of Innovation village...

Update, camera still stuck on 7:15, hope it get's fixed sometime today would'nt mind seeing the traffic to the BB game today. 14 recruits coming in today with the campus, stadium and BB game to see, should be a fun day for them. Hope we get some real good ones to commit today, then they can pick and choose from the commits like the big boys do!
Back to the top

Update, THE CAMERA IS GOOD! Working again at 12:30.
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Update, THE CAMERA IS GOOD! Working again at 12:30.

Drove by around 3:30 or so after the game and it looked like they were still working

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Get to take any pictures you can post? Us out-of-staters are hungry for any and all info!

Great win for the BB Owl's today, played their best game of the year on national tv! Go Owl's!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Get to take any pictures you can post? Us out-of-staters are hungry for any and all info!

Great win for the BB Owl's today, played their best game of the year on national tv! Go Owl's!

No I didn't get a chance. I was driving and didn't have my camera on me

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

That's ok, hope you had a great time on-campus watching the Owl's beat-up on UALR, and they are not a bad team so can you imagine the score if we hit even 75% on our ft's!
Back to the top
Control functions: