Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Stadium parking

Add topic

I know some season tickets come with parking and they tried to sell me a season parking pass when I bought our season tickets. Has anyone seen a plan for the parking - a big issue I hope they handle well so that people will want to come back to more games. We also want and need Boca to want and even embrace the stadium, not hate it.

WKU has a nice parking plan on their site which lists all sorts of parking areas including where you can and can't tailgate, rv parking and even overnite parking! I would be pleased if we offer some plan similiar to theirs.

Go Owls, opening day is coming soon!
Back to the top

Re: Stadium parking

I haven't seen anything, but I'm very curious/concerned about this.  Some sort of map like you were describing would be awesome. 

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

Hopefully they dont make the same mistake that The U did at Sun Life Stadium .. Do not wait and open the parking lots till 3 hours prior the kickoff!

Make Saturday's a complete gameday experience as most major universities do by opening the tailgate lots in the morning regardless if kickiff is at noon or 7pm. Get people on campus, and let them set up their tailgates and make it a full day of fun.
Back to the top

Stadium parking

I bought a parking pass, ( I did for lockhart too) but I would expect a LOT of confusion on this for this year.

There isnt a lot of parking spaces to begin with and couple that with everyone not knowing where to go it will be confusing to say the least.

Parking is an issue at almost EVERY university for football stadiums on campus. We will all get used to it and eventually it will be a sigt to behold seeing that many cars on campus on Saturdays.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Owl said

Hopefully they dont make the same mistake that The U did at Sun Life Stadium .. Do not wait and open the parking lots till 3 hours prior the kickoff!

Make Saturday's a complete gameday experience as most major universities do by opening the tailgate lots in the morning regardless if kickiff is at noon or 7pm. Get people on campus, and let them set up their tailgates and make it a full day of fun.

I could be quite wrong, but I dont belive there are going to be blocked of lots. We will all be parking in the parking spaces that exist today and I dont think those even have gates do they?

Back to the top

Also - Do not ban generators! Let Tailgaters power up their Direct TV's, and watch the early games with freinds & family while waiting for our game to begin.
Is it football season yet? We're ready to throw up the canopy and start tailgating!
Back to the top

OF  - No gates but I've been to campuses where campus Police will block access to certain area's with removable barricades on gameday. I hope they leave everything open ..this way if you want to tailgate over by the Baseball Stadium or across campus ..the choice is yours.
Back to the top

Until the parking garages are built, I would guess they will designate certain parking lots for Premier Club parking (like by the alumni center), other parking lots for Priority Club seats, and general parking everywhere else.  They have PBCC right by the stadium…they can put a boatload of cars back there.
Back to the top

Well I know for a fact that they are going to have different levels of parking dependent on where your seats are.

Premier and above will have access to the closes to the stadium lots.

Priority Season ticket holders have access to lots that are closer to the stadium as well but not as close as Premier obviously.

Then there will be the General parking areas.

Now where these are I have no idea, but I'm sure well have some sort of color coding system to help designate where to go.

I agree about generators, but there SHOULD also be a designate lot for Rv's and such that use a lot of space. I will check with the 'Belt board about how this is handled at current Sun Belt facilities.

Back to the top

fauowl said

Until the parking garages are built, I would guess they will designate certain parking lots for Premier Club parking (like by the alumni center), other parking lots for Priority Club seats, and general parking everywhere else.  They have PBCC right by the stadium…they can put a boatload of cars back there.

This is what I have been told.  They might even offer valet for the high end then there will be certain lots for each club section then general parking.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: