Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

New Ticket Options

Add topic

Back to the top

Re: New Ticket Options

Any word on single game tickets?
Back to the top

Captain said

Any word on single game tickets?

I was told they will go on sale in September.

Price is yet to be determined and personally I think anywhere between $20 and $35 is reasonable, although I'm hoping it's $25. I imagine it'll be higher if they didn't sell as many season tickets as they projected.

I'm concerned FAU might get a big head and start charging too much to the general public. Right now public interest is high - I was just asked about the stadium while checking out at Publix here in Davie - but it's like anything else new… too high and people will go, "It's interesting but I'm not paying $45 just to check it out. $20 would be one thing. $45, no way."

EDIT: This should be  agood indicator of the prices they plan to charge, from the original link: "The Mini Owl Plan is a special ticket package for fans to purchase any 3 home games of their choice. The top option is $90 ($30 per game) for seats in the Premier Sideline section of the stadium. The other option at $75 ($25 per game) allows fans the choice of watching games in others sections of the stadium."
Back to the top

New Ticket Options

I agree with owlcountry. I hope FAU does not price itself out to the general public.  We need butts in those new seats.  FIU season tickets start at $45 bucks I think, and they are projected to have a good team this year. Let's see if that plays out, we all know about FIU.  I believe $20 bucks is a reasonable price in this economy. You can catch a Canes game for around $20 bucks. I guess FAU is playing the waiting game to see how many season tickets or mini plans they are able to secure before releasing the GA ticket prices. 
Back to the top

$20 for the end zone and corners and $25 to $30 on the sidelines.  No higher.

There is alot of interest out there and the most important item is to get them in the stadium this year and next year to get new people to follow the program.

To FAU—Please don't mess this up by trying to charge to much in the first couple of years.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

I agree with you all on ticket prices but am afraid individual game tickets will be over $30.  I say this because season tickets are priced at $27-$30 a game for the visitors side and end zone and isnt the whole idea of season tickets and especially these 3-game plans to be less expensive than buying tickets individually?  I understand buying in advance gives the opportunity to select your seats early but how much of a premium in price is that worth?
Back to the top

Single game tickets in the priority sections and above will include a donation in the cost of the ticket.  I believe this is only fair for those of us who donated significant sums to sit in these areas as well.
Back to the top

SigEp77 said

Single game tickets in the priority sections and above will include a donation in the cost of the ticket.  I believe this is only fair for those of us who donated significant sums to sit in these areas as well.

Any idea on what amount the donation would be and for what priority sections single game tickets would be available for?
Back to the top

RhodeIslandOwl said

SigEp77 said

Any idea on what amount the donation would be and for what priority sections single game tickets would be available for?

It will be rolled into the price. I'm hearing in the $85-$100 range in the priority club.
Back to the top

Just got an email this morning about game tickets for groups.  If you have a group of 15, you can buy individual game tickets for $7 each.  I'm working on putting together a group of friends and family for the game.

Football Group Tickets Available Today - Florida Atlantic Owls Official Athletic Site

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top
Control functions: