Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Check this article out!

Add topic

Posting a link to an article regarding the FIU/UCF game and how it's outcome may reflect on South Florida recruiting.

Topic Galleries - South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com

Do we even exist in South Florida to decent recruits anymore or are already relegated to taking only the guys not being offered by any other programs?

One factor I do beleive they did not mention is that if FIU wins, THERY WILL lose Critobal before bowl season begins. THAT will change South Florida recruiting. Almost makes me want to pull for FIU! Almost!! ::)
Back to the top

Re: Check this article out!

He just signed a big four year extension back on August 4th, so it would take some serious cake to pull him away now…

$453,183 per year, $50,000 on June 30th 2012 if still on board.

But, this is the kicker:

“It’s essentially a five-year contract, which is a tremendous help in recruiting,” Cristobal said. “You can tell recruits you’ll be around for their four years.”

We can't tell anyone that…….

Because we don't have a new coach lined up.
Back to the top

Check this article out!

Depends on what the buyout is and who wants him badly enough to pay it. If UGA or any other BigSix program call him he is outta there. They get what they want...and Coaches have been know to tell a lie here and there too (Saban...no, I am not leaving (twice!).
Back to the top

What really irks me is the fact that Sun-Sentinel covered this. Front page on the web site no less. What, they win and now this is FIU country?
Back to the top

Sad that FAU isn't even in the conversation as far as recruiting in South Florida goes.
Back to the top

d-owl said

Sad that FAU isn't even in the conversation as far as recruiting in South Florida goes.

Hate to say it, but:

+1
Back to the top
Control functions: