Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Get A Sneak Peek of FAU Stadium at "Select-A-Seat" Event on Oct 11th From 5-8 pm

Add topic

Owl Fans can get a sneak peek inside FAU Football Stadium while selecting their seats in-person during “Select-A-Seat” ticket day on Tuesday, October 11 from 5 to 8 p.m. at FAU Stadium.

The event will give fans an opportunity to check out remaining seats from the best vantage points in the stadium for the inaugural home game against Western Kentucky University, which takes place on Saturday, October 15 at 4 p.m.

For ticket information call 1.866.FAU-OWLS.

Back to the top

Re: Get A Sneak Peek of FAU Stadium at "Select-A-Seat" Event on Oct 11th From 5-8 pm

Rick said

Owl Fans can get a sneak peek inside FAU Football Stadium while selecting their seats in-person during “Select-A-Seat” ticket day on Tuesday, October 11 from 5 to 8 p.m. at FAU Stadium.

The event will give fans an opportunity to check out remaining seats from the best vantage points in the stadium for the inaugural home game against Western Kentucky University, which takes place on Saturday, October 15 at 4 p.m.

For ticket information call 1.866.FAU-OWLS.

Awesome.  This is exactly what they needed to do to sell tickets….let people in to see the stadium.  The stadium will sell itself.
Back to the top

Re: Get A Sneak Peek of FAU Stadium at "Select-A-Seat" Event on Oct 11th From 5-8 pm

Smart move and one I'm sure they would of liked to do earlier but couldnt due to the stadium being contrsucted. Even though Ive bought tickets I will probalby drop by to see it before game day and bring the family to check it out.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

I wish I was closer to the campus, I've already bought my season tickets, but would love to go see the stadium.

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

Just a reminder, this event will be taking place tonight…the team will be practicing at the Stadium as well.
Back to the top

So did anyone go and take any more pictures?  I'll be there friday, but I can't wait!

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

Get A Sneak Peek of FAU Stadium at "Select-A-Seat" Event on Oct 11th From 5-8 pm

duder said

So did anyone go and take any more pictures?  I'll be there friday, but I can't wait!

It's tonight…
Back to the top

***Scratch the team practice***…just got word that had to be moved back to the Oxley due to class schedules
Back to the top

Rick said

***Scratch the team practice***…just got word that had to be moved back to the Oxley due to class schedules

The main reason I was going too! ugh. Whats the time of practice today now?
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

Rick said

The main reason I was going too! ugh. Whats the time of practice today now?

Normal time, which is 3:30 ish
Back to the top
Control functions: