Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Forest Hill's Micky Bullard CB/WR

Add topic

Saw on Twitter this morning that we offered the 5'10" 175lb WR/CB combo player with 4.39 speed last night

"Mikey Bullard accounted for 179 rushing yards, 40 receiving yards and three touchdowns on just eight touches as host Forest Hill routed Berean Christian 48-0 in a nondistrict football game Monday."

Seems explosive
Back to the top

Re: Forest Hill's Micky Bullard CB/WR

How many stars does he have? 

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

1000  ;D

I also read somewhere that he switched to QB toward the end of the year at Forest Hill…now I have to retrace my searches to confirm….but a running jumping catching QB with 4.3 speed is just the ticket to running a high powered spread offense.
Back to the top

Guy is definitely explosive. Great job by Coach P.
Back to the top

Forest Hill's Micky Bullard CB/WR

walty12 said

How many stars does he have?
It not how many stars he has it how many other offers he has and kids with a lot of offers has more stars. the kid dose not even have a rivals page
I do not understand how you can sit here and fight against the star system and say well none of that matters when that recruiting technique has not worked if you read the other posts everyone seems to agree with me. You are the one that just dose not get it you do not live in the 21st century  you must be as old and senile as Howard because you seem forgot this recruiting scrubs who only other offer is to south east west school of the blind is the reason we are 1-11
Back to the top

Really?? We offered a guy who is not listed on Rivals, and has NO STARS??

GASP!!!!!!!

How dare Coach Pelini!

Fire him now!
Back to the top

I like stars, I'll say that up front. I'm not expecting Pelini to go out this year and get any 4 star players, he hasn't proven himself as worthy of a 4 star recruits attention as of yet. On the same note, I also don't expect him to refuse to recruit anyone this off season if they aren't a 3 star min kid! We have to go and get players, so he's doing that, and I think it's great. If this kid is really a 4.39 40 runner, and the video shows he can catch and burn guys, we can teach him the rest.

He also goes by Michael/Mike/Micheal Bullard which is where you'll find his rivals/scout page. Offers from Western Mich, La Tech and Morris Brown if I remember correctly.
Back to the top

Ahh, ok at least he has a rivals page.

We can all stand down now!

:D
Back to the top

He's actually a 4 star on one of them…but that's only from community voting and two votes tallied!  ;D

I might log in and give him another 5 star vote so no one beats him up upon arrival at FAU!
Back to the top

Football Recruiting - Michael Bullard - Player Profiles - ESPN

Now I'm not a huge fan of the star either, but so far we've seen 3 offers to 3 kids without any real information out ther on them. Which means they havent been looked at a whole lot.

From all indications Coach Pelini is a hell of a coach and a great motivator. It's certainly possible he is seeing something in these kids that he can bring out in them.

No one would of cared about our recrutiing class ranking if we had still been bowling in 09,10, and 11. However we didnt and that means the coaching (either commitment or Talent) declined signficicantly.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top
Control functions: