Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

3rd Commit - Georgia RB TJ Moon

Add topic

QB Eddie Printz to play at SMU for ex-Atlanta Falcons coach June Junes | AJC College Sports Recruiting

Scout.com: T.J. Moon Profile

According to Scouts Inc., he had offers from Boston College and Memphis.  Not sure how much stock I put into commits who don't know who our coach will be, but I like that we are getting recruits to commit early this year (thank you stadium!).  Also, kind of funny that after making a career out of recruiting only exclusively in Florida, 2 or the 3 early commits from Howard's last year are from out of state (Georgia and Texas).  Not complaining, I'd love to establish roots in those two states, just find it odd.  It's almost as if some other staff is recruiting (Mike Leach from Key West perhaps?!?!?)  :D
Back to the top

Re: 3rd Commit - Georgia RB TJ Moon

Texas roots would be great. Isn't Rob Housler from Texas?
Back to the top

About time FAU starts getting more Ga recruits. Stephenson is a state powerhouse with like 12 or more FBS commits already.

With the stadium and HOPEFULLY and known name as new coach, we should be able to recruit nationally and get nothing less than a 3-star recruit from now on to play some "football in paradise"! How does 20 3-stars sound for next year guys? It could and should happen with even a couple of 4-stars thrown in.

And TO ALL who claim stars mean nothing in recruiting, stars are why the game was 3-41 this past Saturday. You can't teach speed!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

About time FAU starts getting more Ga recruits.

We do have two guys on the roster presently from GA:

RS FR DB Christen Milstead, Woodbine, GA

RS FR LB Michale Copeland, Valdosta, GA

Both of which saw action against UF last Saturday…
Back to the top

hmmmm….Somebody is hitting the recruiting trail this season and I'm sure its not Howard…Jared Allen perhaps…?
Back to the top

Little play on ESPN regarding Moon:

"It was really just the love that they showed me. I have a great relationship with the coaches," Moon said. "They want me as the student-athlete not just the athlete."

"They want me to play running back," Moon said. "They like how I play downhill and get yards after contact."

Source
Back to the top

Rick said

Little play on ESPN regarding Moon:

"It was really just the love that they showed me. I have a great relationship with the coaches," Moon said. "They want me as the student-athlete not just the athlete."

"They want me to play running back," Moon said. "They like how I play downhill and get yards after contact."

Source

Uh oh…nobody tell him what happens next year…
Back to the top

+1  ;D
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

+1  ;D

+2, and glad someone else said it.

;)
Back to the top

3rd Commit - Georgia RB TJ Moon