Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

JUCO QB Prospect Melvin German

Add topic

Re: JUCO QB Prospect Melvin German

If you watch this kid's video you can tell he is a baller. Also, his throwing motion is terrible, he does not use his legs at all, quite lackadaisical. Now this may seem bad, but think about how good he will be with some real coaching.

Anyone know where to look up his JUCO stats and who else was recruiting him?

Another aside, DO NOT get too excited about German (even though we all are already). We all know that sometimes recruits either do not show up at all or cause more problems than they solve.

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

Led nation in passing yardage as a freshman and threw for even more as a sophomore. On reason is that he is cool, calm and highly escapeable!
Back to the top

NJOWL said

Another aside, DO NOT get too excited about German (even though we all are already). We all know that sometimes recruits either do not show up at all or cause more problems than they solve.

If I want that kind of outlook I'll read Ted Hutton's stuff, this is the place to get excited about some of these kids  ;)
Back to the top

Hhahahah. At least we are talking about it, Ted usually never talks about any of the recruits. At least I talked them up, then I remind us of the reality that they may never even make it to our campus….  :P

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

Ive been at work all day, and as soon as I got home i checked out the site and I read this…one hell of a way to end the day. But not only do we get our QB; we are setting a precedence for the future if this program…and it starts now. How do I donate some of this hard earned cash? Btw, tip your bartenders, they'll hopefully be investing into the program like myself. Go Owls!

Time keeps on slippin' into the future
Back to the top

JUCO QB Prospect Melvin German

Well, from the looks of Melvins twitter, Id say hes pretty stoked to be an Owl!

Back to the top

Pretty stoked to have him, my guess is he could probably single handedly win us some games in the Belt
Back to the top

VERY COOL Melvin! THAT is the enthusiasm we need from our new recruits and existing players. Turn this ship around Melvin!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

VERY COOL Melvin! THAT is the enthusiasm we need from our new recruits and existing players. Turn this ship around Melvin!

He has me excited! This guy could be murder in the Sun Belt!
Back to the top

Melvin German III, a 2009 Dunbar High School graduate, woke up at 7:30 this morning and within an hour had faxed his signed letter of intent to attend Florida Atlantic University.

“I was just gearing up for signing day,” said German III, a nephew of former NFL wide receiver and Fort Myers High graduate Jammi German. “This is another step forward for my future. I’m ready.”

“I accomplished all of my goals,” he said. “I always wanted to be the No. 1 quarterback in the conference I was in. I learned how to be a better passer. I learned a lot of quarterback skills.”

Dunbar grad Melvin German III signs with FAU
Back to the top
Control functions: