Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2012-2013 FAU Men's Basketball Schedule

Add topic

# Exhibition Game
$ Elon Tournament
* Sun Belt Conference Contest

TV Schedule:

11-11 @ North Carolina - ESPNU
12-15 @ Dayton - WHIO
12-21 @ Indiana - ESPN2
01-12 @ WKU - ESPN3
01-26 @ ASU - CSS
02-09 @ USA - CSS
02-14 vs WKU - ESPN3
Back to the top

Re: 2011-2012 FAU Men's Basketball Schedule

Here's the tentative schedule for 2012-13…

Of note:

Duke has been moved to 2013-14, with an away game at Indiana being the replacement for the upcoming season.

The Sun Belt slate will increase from 16 games to 20 games this year as well.

A home and home against in state school Stetson should help the non conference portion of the schedule.
Back to the top

Re: 2012-2013 FAU Men's Basketball Schedule

Bloomington, IN might be the closest a game will be played since I moved up here.  3 1/2 hours. It's on a Saturday so I might make the trip.  I've heard Bloomington is a nice college town.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

illinoisowl said

Bloomington, IN might be the closest a game will be played since I moved up here.  3 1/2 hours. It's on a Saturday so I might make the trip.  I've heard Bloomington is a nice college town.

Didn't they play @DePaul a year or two ago? I don't know how far that is from where you are though

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Pretty tough schedule and too bad no big names at home this year. Guess that is why the school needs to raise the funds for a new arena! Now is the time to act with the economy still slow and costs still low.
Back to the top

2012-2013 FAU Men's Basketball Schedule

Jab979 said

illinoisowl said

Didn't they play @DePaul a year or two ago? I don't know how far that is from where you are though

I guess you are right. They are about the same distance. Bloomington should be an easier drive since Depaul is in the heart of Chicago.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

anyone know who the other two teams in the elon tournament? elon, fau, and??? can't find anything.

definitely a boring schedule this year. two top ten teams in UNC and IU. Indiana will be good this year. Will lose by a combined total of a 100 points in those two.

Mississippi st will be better than us and won't take us lightly after that win there two years ago.

the rest of the teams nonconference is all middle of the pack mid majors, probably end up going .500 against them.

Do well in the sun belt regular season, lose in first round, maybe the second if we are lucky this  year, analyze the schedule again in June 2013.

Back to the top

Exit39, you are a real "glass is half empty" type of guy. But sadly, as of the past few years you have been right!
Back to the top

Exit39 said

definitely a boring schedule this year.

Do well in the sun belt regular season, lose in first round, maybe the second if we are lucky this  year, analyze the schedule again in June 2013.

Agreed. The reality is that we haven't really progressed until we can win the Sun Belt Tournament.
Back to the top

realist guys, realist. its been all down hill since Nick Neuwman walked off the court vs. Alabama 10 years ago.
Back to the top
Control functions: