Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

OLDE SKOOL TO START AGAINST THE SAINTS

Add topic

If this info is accurate, how cool is that for Alfred.

Alfred Morris Will Start Vs The Saints
Back to the top

Re: OLDE SKOOL TO START AGAINST THE SAINTS

Back to the top

Re: Alfred Morris TO START AGAINST THE SAINTS

I guessed Olde Skool was Morris?

Alfred Morris | WAS (September 9, 2012 9:42 AM EDT) NBC 4 Washington's Dan Hellie reports rookie Alfred Morris will start at running back for the Redskins in New Orleans on Sunday.

Morris apparently earned the nod by staying healthy in August, showing an impressive combination of decisive cuts and power running in a 107-yard performance versus the Colts in the preseason dress rehearsal. Coordinator Kyle Shanahan has made it clear this backfield will be a "hot hand" situation, and Morris will give way to Roy Helu or Evan Royster on passing downs. Although Morris is the best fantasy bet of the trio this week, he's more of a flex option than a strong RB2.

SOURCE: DAN HELLIE ON TWITTER

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Re: Alfred Morris TO START AGAINST THE SAINTS

Jab979 said

I guessed Olde Skool was Morris?

Alfred Morris | WAS (September 9, 2012 9:42 AM EDT) NBC 4 Washington's Dan Hellie reports rookie Alfred Morris will start at running back for the Redskins in New Orleans on Sunday.

Morris apparently earned the nod by staying healthy in August, showing an impressive combination of decisive cuts and power running in a 107-yard performance versus the Colts in the preseason dress rehearsal. Coordinator Kyle Shanahan has made it clear this backfield will be a "hot hand" situation, and Morris will give way to Roy Helu or Evan Royster on passing downs. Although Morris is the best fantasy bet of the trio this week, he's more of a flex option than a strong RB2.

SOURCE: DAN HELLIE ON TWITTER

Yes, morris. Sorry, I was always liked that nickname. I thought it was a good description of his running style.
Back to the top

I had no idea that it was a nickname of his. It's a cool one.

No need to apologize, just wasn't sure who that was lol

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

I have Alfred Morris on my yahoo FFL. He is my WR/RB option. When i drafted him Tuesday, not a single person in my league knew who he was. Several of them are Tampa Bay Buccaneers like myself.

How come didn't he play against the Bucs (who were starting their second and third stringers on defense they asked. He was too good to be out there I replied. You do not see RG3 or any of the other Redskin starters out there? I said.

To get them really good, I also drafted Lestar Jean from Houston. He is on my bench today.

Washington Redskins' Alfred Morris starts season opener against New Orleans Saints - ESPN
Back to the top

OLDE SKOOL TO START AGAINST THE SAINTS

TD Morris!
Back to the top
Control functions: