Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

An Official Welcome to Nest Sponsor ItsOwlTime.com!

Add topic

Members,

As many of you already know, www.ItsOwlTime.com is owned and operated by long time Nest Member fauowl.

Accordingly, it is our pleasure to announce a 2012-13 sponsorship with www.ItsOwlTime.com as the official sponsor for any and all things Owl Gear related; for both members and guests who frequent The Owls Nest.

Please make it a point to consider them as your "first stop" when in the market for FAU branded merchandise.

They have the ability to customize T-Shirts with no quantity restrictions, amongst a plethora of other quality and affordably priced items such as towels, tailgating gear, jackets, key chains, etc.

And if they don't carry something you are looking for, they will find a way to get it for you!

We look forward to working with their team, and thank you in advance for your consideration!

- Rick
Back to the top

Re: An Official Welcome to Nest Sponsor ItsOwlTime.com!

I have made 3 or 4 purchases and have been very happy with the experience as well as the merchandise.

Two thumbs up!

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Rick said

Members,

As many of you already know, www.ItsOwlTime.com is owned and operated by long time Nest Member fauowl.

Accordingly, it is our pleasure to announce a 2012-13 sponsorship with www.ItsOwlTime.com as the official sponsor for any and all things Owl Gear related; for both members and guests who frequent The Owls Nest.

Please make it a point to consider them as your "first stop" when in the market for FAU branded merchandise.

They have the ability to customize T-Shirts with no quantity restrictions, amongst a plethora of other quality and affordably priced items such as towels, tailgating gear, jackets, key chains, etc.

And if they don't carry something you are looking for, they will find a way to get it for you!

We look forward to working with their team, and thank you in advance for your consideration!

- Rick

Thank you, Rick!

We are looking forward to a long partnership with the Nest.

Mark
ItsOwlTime.com
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

I have made 3 or 4 purchases and have been very happy with the experience as well as the merchandise.

Two thumbs up!

@dusky256fc,

We really appreciate the support you (and many Owl Fans) have shown by coming back over and over.  We will keep working to bring new FAU merchandise to the site to give everyone a reason to keep checking us out.

Go Owls!!
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

Two thumbs up!

Totally agree, great merchandise and a great job shipping orders out fast. Good luck with building your business as well! Go Owls!
Back to the top

Congratulations on the Sponsorship Mark!  You have definitely defined customer service and how all businesses should operate.  Best of luck in the future and GO OWLS!

Enjoyed seeing you in Athens.

Chris
Back to the top

OWL4EVER said

Congratulations on the Sponsorship Mark!  You have definitely defined customer service and how all businesses should operate.  Best of luck in the future and GO OWLS!

Enjoyed seeing you in Athens.

Chris

Thanks, Chris for all the support!  We will never forget that about 13 months ago, we took our first order and you were the very first customer.  We have come a long way in those 13 months thanks to so many members on this forum.  We still have a lot of work ahead to get merchandising to where it needs to be for FAU gear.  It's like growing the program…baby steps.

Great to meet you in Athens.  Glad you wore a jersey with your name on the back!!
Back to the top

Did you catch the Adidas football shirts the team wore last night in their presser? It's a helmet slash punisher looking logo, very cool…can you get your hands on those? Or is that team issue only?
Back to the top

An Official Welcome to Nest Sponsor ItsOwlTime.com!

TeamBeer said

Did you catch the Adidas football shirts the team wore last night in their presser? It's a helmet slash punisher looking logo, very cool…can you get your hands on those? Or is that team issue only?

I can check on them.  I have been one of the few that can get the stuff the team wears.  Based on experience, once the season begins, it will be difficult because the Adidas's and Nike's of the world only want to deal with massive orders from the big boy schools.

The team gear I have from Adidas now was ordered in the middle of the summer to get it for football season.  If I order this stuff now, I won't get it (most likely) until the season is over, and by then, it will be old news.

I do have some good Adidas stuff that the team wears and we are the only place (that I know about) that has it: It's Owl Time FAU Adidas Gear
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

I just put in an order for those shirts.  Not sure yet how long it will take to get.

I put you down for a dozen, teambeer  ;)
Back to the top
Control functions: