Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2012 Recruting Class

Add topic

I hate recruiting talk, it's right up their with salary cap talk!  What I like to talk about is who is playing, who is contributing and who didn't make it to campus.  We all know about MGIII and he may make it on to the field next year and that will be great for him, but until I see he is cleared to play I am not counting on him being on the field.  Pelini made a calculated risk to go after JC players.  So, my question to anyone who knows (Dieter are you listening), from the 2012 recruiting class what is their status?  Redshirted, Significant Contributor, Non Contributor or didn't make it on to campus.

Since the JC players were expected to be immediate contributors how are they doing?  I would not mind seeing a player by player analysis.  Because if the JC players aren't contributing, we would have been better getting some high school kids, redshirting them and developing them.  The results on the field have not justified the risk in my mind so far and if we go heavy JC in 2013 is it worth it?
Back to the top

Re: 2012 Recruting Class

2012 Recruting Class

Andrew (/FAU Delt) did a player-by-player analysis of the JUCO recruits a little while back. I thought it was in the Melvin German thread but I didn't see it after flipping through the first few pages. Maybe he can remember where it is.
Back to the top

Re: 2012 Recruting Class

I did do a breakdown of the JUCO's and that can be found here.

I can try and start a project doing all of the recruits from 2012.
Back to the top
Control functions: