Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Alfred Morris in 2012 Week 7

Add topic

Giants get the ball to start the ball game. Lets go Alfred.
Back to the top

Re: Alfred Morris in Week 7.

woo-hoo... got a FAU mention already
Back to the top

I'm a huge FAU fan as anyone who's been on this board for more than five minutes knows.

the skins are playing my NY Giants who i'm equally in love with. Today is actually the proudest I've ever been of FAU. FAU has been mentioned a dozen times in the first half. Morris is killing it. Awesome guy, great character, couldn't ask anything more from an FAU alum. I'm getting texts from all my friends about the burn FAU is getting and how good the guy is.

This current FAU football team sucks but when you have a guy like Morris competing with the best in the world and dominating it makes weekends in the fall a bit more salvageable.

Alfred, thank you.

Back to the top

Exit39 said

I'm a huge FAU fan as anyone who's been on this board for more than five minutes knows.

the skins are playing my NY Giants who i'm equally in love with. Today is actually the proudest I've ever been of FAU. FAU has been mentioned a dozen times in the first half. Morris is killing it. Awesome guy, great character, couldn't ask anything more from an FAU alum. I'm getting texts from all my friends about the burn FAU is getting and how good the guy is.

This current FAU football team sucks but when you have a guy like Morris competing with the best in the world and dominating it makes weekends in the fall a bit more salvageable.

Alfred, thank you.

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Troy Aikman and who ever else is announcing this game are loving how Alfred Morris is running the ball.
Back to the top

Alfred Morris in 2012 Week 7

Another 120 yards rushing but lost his 1st fumbles today. That Skin D sucks though!
Back to the top

I hope we all appreciate what type of season Morris is having. He is on pace for 1,504 yards and 11 TDs. He just put 120 yards on the defending Super Bowl champs. I never thought I would see a FAU player with such stats in the NFL.
Back to the top

rook01 said

I hope we all appreciate what type of season Morris is having. He is on pace for 1,504 yards and 11 TDs. He just put 120 yards on the defending Super Bowl champs. I never thought I would see a FAU player with such stats in the NFL.

+1
Back to the top

And Colin Cowhered blows it on what school he goes to. Great job by KLV to call him on it.

Ken LaVicka ?@KLV760
Hey @ESPN_Colin, Alfred Morris from #FAU, not FAMU. League's 2nd leading rusher. Missed facts glaring when you talk about someone that good.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top
Control functions: