Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Panther Student Section last night at FIU vs WKU

Re: Panther Student Section last night at FIU vs WKU

TeamBeer said

NîTE said

guys, no bragging.
They might beat us pretty bad this year too.
I hope not.

What?? Not happening. Win or lose its not a 3 score difference for either team. We are improving every week, Wilbert is really looking like a senior QB and our offense just won us a game.

50% of their board is calling for Cristobal…he's a great recruiter but isn't showing coaching strength right now. And now Medlock is hurt again, the kitties might only win 1 this year.
Didn't they also lose a lot of leadership from guys graduating too?
Back to the top

Great recruiting replaces graduating talent and leadership. Good coaching helps a lot too of course. Looking pretty bad in both areas now.
Back to the top

It will be a close game regardless.

BUT…

Early prediction:

{o,o}
|)__)
-”-”-

Will be interesting to see what the betters think, since they are actually putting money on it.
Back to the top

Just heard from Pres. Huffman of SGA, the "Red-Out" is happening. We have got to cover FAU stadium in red. This is basically our bowl game.
Back to the top

This is the time to hit up for people to come to the stadium to blank it out in red. We got a couple weeks to hit up the fans to come to the game.
Back to the top

Owl_Ranger said

Just heard from Pres. Huffman of SGA, the "Red-Out" is happening. We have got to cover FAU stadium in red. This is basically our bowl game.

Bury Shnelly's House in Red? Lol
The Rat's Mouth is going to be insane, y'all NEED to join us for that game! It's a time for all of us students to come together in hatred of all 100 FIU students that care about their school.
I couldn't be any happier that they're now moving DOWN to the CUSA. Funny how things work out huh, karma I guess?
Back to the top

wear red and spread the word
Back to the top

Panther Student Section last night at FIU vs WKU

HootinHollerin said

Owl_Ranger said

Bury Shnelly's House in Red? Lol
The Rat's Mouth is going to be insane, y'all NEED to join us for that game! It's a time for all of us students to come together in hatred of all 100 FIU students that care about their school.
I couldn't be any happier that they're now moving DOWN to the CUSA. Funny how things work out huh, karma I guess?

BigHootin know what he is talking about here.

The student tailgate should be epic against fiu.

Make sure we send 'em off right!!!!

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top
Control functions: