Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Alfred Morris in 2012 Week 9

Add topic

It will be 49 degrees at kickoff today in Washington D.C. with the winds at 7 mph. I think Alfred will have a good game today.
Back to the top

Re: Alfred Morris in 2012 Week 9

USMCOWL said

It will be 49 degrees at kickoff today in Washington D.C. with the winds at 7 mph. I think Alfred will have a good game today.

Who are they playing today?
Back to the top

Carolina Panthers today.
Back to the top

10 rushes for 54 yards, 0 tds for Alfred at the half.
Back to the top

Nice…could be on the way to another 100+ yard day!
Back to the top

Sorry for the delay, had to pick up the wife from work, and get some drinks for tonight. 13 carries for 76 yards, 0 TDs for Alfred today. Not bad, but I think the Redskins abandon the ground game to early every week.
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

Sorry for the delay, had to pick up the wife from work, and get some drinks for tonight. 13 carries for 76 yards, 0 TDs for Alfred today. Not bad, but I think the Redskins abandon the ground game to early every week.

Almost 6 yards a carry! Skins will never be good until they balance the run and pass with a rookie qb. But it is tough with such a depleted D, they are seemingly always playing from behind.
Back to the top

There is a rookie out of Boise State named Doug Martin. He is the RB for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Today, he rushed for 251 yards, and 4 TD's on 25 carries. Of his 4 TD runs, only 1 was for less than 45 yards and that was his last one (45,67,70,1). He also had 4 catches for 21 yards

Unfortunately unless Alfred really steps up, this kid just vaulted his way into the lead for Rookie Of the Year.

He rushed for 220 yards and 4 TD'S, and that was just in the 2nd half. At half time he had 8 carries for 31 yards

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Alfred Morris in 2012 Week 9

Interesting article with a GREAT quote about Morris…

Brian Mitchell: Redskins are ‘terrible’

You have Alfred Morris in the backfield, okay?” Mitchell said. “I don’t care that Alfred Morris may not be a No. 1 draft pick. Why are they getting fancy when they get in scoring position? I think if you give Alfred Morris the ball four times and you don’t block [for him], he’s gonna score.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Back to the top
Control functions: