Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU lands a pair of LBs from Arizona

Add topic

3-Star LB Andrew Curtis

Andrew Curtis - Yahoo! Sports

2-Star LB Robert Relf

Robert Relf - Yahoo! Sports

Welcome aboard!  Wow!  Rated players from out of state no less…So glad that we are recruiting in the 21st century now!
Back to the top

Re: FAU lands a pair of LBs from Arizona

Rivals with the break on this no less!

Nice gets!

The List is getting Long!
Back to the top

Curtis had an offer from Top 25 ranked, and Orange Bowl bound N. Illinois.

I'm impressed!

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

According to 24/7 Sports, we have and are going after a bunch of 2-star recruits. Not really excited about these guys. Not really excited about anybody in this year's class except for Bland and Quez Johnson
Back to the top

I see where FIU has verbals from two three star OL........I would be knocking on their door asking them if they heard the news. More than likely , the guy that recruited them will be gone with Mario.
Back to the top

Owl_Ranger said

According to 24/7 Sports, we have and are going after a bunch of 2-star recruits. Not really excited about these guys. Not really excited about anybody in this year's class except for Bland and Quez Johnson

I really thought we'd be getting predominantly 3-star guys now that we have the stadium. Little disappointed that it's been status quo so far but then again, we're 3-9 after going 1-11… so that's working against us.

The guys I'm excited about are Johnson and Lloyd Howard.

With regard to trying to scoop up FIU decommits, they'll find out eventually but according to Rowitz's interview with Coach Sims, we're not going to be pursuing their guys unless they were already on our target list.

Back to the top

FAU lands a pair of LBs from Arizona

Well todays verbals are both LB's that run 4.5 40's - that is real good for LB's guys, that is WR speed!
Back to the top

Why would you be excited about Johnson? No offers out of high school and no other D-1 offers as of now. Is it because of his highlights video? I'm not sold on him as a qb, 5'11 or 6' at the most and heavy. Worried about all the 2 star recruits thinking FAU should have more 3 star recruits and excited about an unranked qb. Hope he contributes more than German, he didn't even last on scout.
Back to the top

big said

Why would you be excited about Johnson? No offers out of high school and no other D-1 offers as of now. Is it because of his highlights video? I'm not sold on him as a qb, 5'11 or 6' at the most and heavy. Worried about all the 2 star recruits thinking FAU should have more 3 star recruits and excited about an unranked qb. Hope he contributes more than German, he didn't even last on scout.

You really do have some vendetta against new QBs. I don't get it.
Back to the top

Here we go again with the stars garbage

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top
Control functions: