Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Alfred Morris in 2012 Week 14.

Add topic

Today it will be 53 degrees and cloudy in the nations capital. If someone can update this today for me please it be most appreciated. I got roped into going to a Christmas parade with the in-laws and the kid today so i will miss the Washington game. Thanks.
Back to the top

Re: Alfred Morris in 2012 Week 14.

Alfred Morris in 2012 Week 14.

USMCOWL said

Today it will be 53 degrees and cloudy in the nations capital. If someone can update this today for me please it be most appreciated. I got roped into going to a Christmas parade with the in-laws and the kid today so i will miss the Washington game. Thanks.

You got it! Have fun at the Christmas party, I'm sure there will be plenty of updates on Alfred's day

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Came home early from the parade. too hot out for the in-laws. 15 carries, 90 yards, and 1 TD for Alfred.
Back to the top

It feels like mid May today...crazy!
Back to the top

its ok.
Back to the top

Redskins win a thriller in overtime 31-28. Alfred finishes the day with 122 yards, 1TD on 23 attempts. Continues to make FAU proud.
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

Redskins win a thriller in overtime 31-28. Alfred finishes the day with 122 yards, 1TD on 23 attempts. Continues to make FAU proud.

Awesome!

Where are we at on the ROTY jockying??
Back to the top

Rick said

USMCOWL said

Awesome!

How badly was RGIII hurt? Will he miss playing time? Luck has faded, leads the NFL qb's in picks!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Rick said

USMCOWL said

Awesome!

How badly was RGIII hurt? Will he miss playing time? Luck has faded, leads the NFL qb's in picks!

Could be back as early as next week per tweets…right knee sprain or strain depending on the source.

BUT, where's Morris at in the pecking order?

He has to have a shot?
Back to the top

Alfred Morris is at 1228 for the season in rushing yards, with 7 TD's. He is just six yards behind Doug Martin as of now.
Back to the top
Control functions: