Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2012 Little Caesars Bowl - Western Kentucky vs Central Michigan

Re: 2012 Little Caesars Bowl - Western Kentucky vs Central Michigan

They should have called this game a draw since neither team deserved to win it.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

Well he did'nt get the job there, they decided to hire DIRT BAG Petrino so I guess he was hoping his "brilliant" and ballsy call (IF IT WORKED) should earn him a HC job somewhere - guess not!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

dusky256fc said

Well he did'nt get the job there, they decided to hire DIRT BAG Petrino so I guess he was hoping his "brilliant" and ballsy call (IF IT WORKED) should earn him a HC job somewhere - guess not!
Dirt bag petirino has like 70 percent win percentage so who cares. People over react with Pertrino the only thing he was doing was porking some coed who cares we should let our Coachs bang some coeds probably will save us thousands.
Back to the top

2012 Little Caesars Bowl - Western Kentucky vs Central Michigan

owlcountry40 said

GeorgiaOwl said

dusky256fc said

Dirt bag petirino has like 70 percent win percentage so who cares. People over react with Pertrino the only thing he was doing was porking some coed who cares we should let our Coachs bang some coeds probably will save us thousands.

Well, actually also had her on his paid staff, so it does get into a legal area which is why it was fireable. But I do agree the issue is mostly between him and his wife and family. Good Coach BUT I would not want my son influenced by him though - little to no character, irregardless of his "winning" football record.
Back to the top
Control functions: