Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME THREAD: Louisiana-Lafayette vs FAU - 01/03/13 @ 7:00 PM

Add topic

Re: GAME THREAD: Louisiana-Lafayette vs FAU - 01/03/13 @ 7:00 PM

It's not fun, and I have already shared the heads up with Dieter!

;D

Back to the top

Rick said

;D

Phil was the loudest kid I've ever heard lol. You can always hear his voice over everyone else's lol. I can still hear him yelling HEY! HEY! at Galindo lol

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Rick said

;D

Phil was the loudest kid I've ever heard lol. You can always hear his voice over everyone else's lol. I can still hear him yelling HEY! HEY! at Galindo lol

I miss you guys at the games, it was extra entertainment.

When the students return the Rangers won't stick out so much so you are going to have to get MUCH louder.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

Jab979 said

Rick said

;D

When the students return the Rangers won't stick out so much so you are going to have to get MUCH louder.

Haha thanks. It sucks growing up and getting older ya know. I'll see if maybe we can arrange a reunion at some pt this season. We all have different schedules but I bet we can get at least 3 of us together.

The problem is going to be standing over on the student side. Security has a problem with taunting the opposing team don't think they'd be ok with u standing over there for 1 game without tickets for that section

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Speaking of old guys, was there some kind of Century Village bus in last night? The men by the scorers table were all easily over 80 each, one guy was for sure 100.
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

Speaking of old guys, was there some kind of Century Village bus in last night? The men by the scorers table were all easily over 80 each, one guy was for sure 100.

Nice to get a win for them then!
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

Jab979 said

Rick said

;D

There will be more of us, and some paint ;)
Back to the top

GAME THREAD: Louisiana-Lafayette vs FAU - 01/03/13 @ 7:00 PM

Haha thanks. It sucks growing up and getting older ya know. I'll see if maybe we can arrange a reunion at some pt this season. We all have different schedules but I bet we can get at least 3 of us together.

The problem is going to be standing over on the student side. Security has a problem with taunting the opposing team don't think they'd be ok with u standing over there for 1 game without tickets for that section

The event staff guy in front the student section is mad cool and we drive the same type of car. I asked if my friend who doesn't go to FAU can sit with us and he was like ok no problem. He even comes over and says hello why we are tailgating sometimes. Event staff has no problem MJ and the FAU bodyguard she uses have the problem.
Back to the top
Control functions: