Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME THREAD: Troy vs FAU - 01/17/13 @ 7:00 PM

Add topic

Re: GAME THREAD: Troy vs FAU - 01/17/13 @ 7:00 PM

Tim said

63% win percentage in confernce and 6-2 at home…this is awful.

(forget the red font??)
Back to the top

Wow! What happened to UNT?! Weren't they supposed to be THE TEAM this year with Mitchell coming back. Wonder if he'll still get drafted

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Wow! What happened to UNT?! Weren't they supposed to be THE TEAM this year with Mitchell coming back. Wonder if he'll still get drafted

Injuries…more on that tonight in the game preview.
Back to the top

I know Mitchell is still considered a player who's going to get drafted but has their been any talk about Gantt? Top 5 in PPG should at least warrant some kind of discussion, no?

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

I know Mitchell is still considered a player who's going to get drafted but has their been any talk about Gantt? Top 5 in PPG should at least warrant some kind of discussion, no?

Way too small & one year wonder. Don't get me wrong, he will be a good euroleague player… but no way in the NBA.

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

HootinHollerin said

While y'all talk about the students showing up, we filled the lower half of our section wall to wall. The other side, entire sections were empty. It's a Thursday night, don't worry bout us.

I was on the other side and the student section was very far from filled lower half wall to wall…not even close.

Someone mentioned Saturday, is Saturday better or worse from the students perspective.  It it better because there is not school Sunday or worse because there are always plenty of competing things to do?  I guess we will find out Saturday.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

NJOWL said

Jab979 said

Way too small & one year wonder. Don't get me wrong, he will be a good euroleague player… but no way in the NBA.

Yeah those 6'2 guys that can shoot never make it in the pros ;)

Kinda like those running backs from unknown schools that go 1-11 and are way too slow to play in the NFL, they don't make it either, only those sure fire guys coming out of college like Alfred Morris make it!
Back to the top

GAME THREAD: Troy vs FAU - 01/17/13 @ 7:00 PM

OwlBroker said

NJOWL said

Jab979 said

Yeah those 6'2 guys that can shoot never make it in the pros ;)

Kinda like those running backs from unknown schools that go 1-11 and are way too slow to play in the NFL, they don't make it either, only those sure fire guys coming out of college like Alfred Morris make it!

There are 90 running backs in the league, of which maybe 45 are good. There are 30 SGs in the NBA, of which there are probably 120 better than Gant. He is a good player & will make it somewhere, but no way he gets looks from the NBA.

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top
Control functions: