Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME THREAD: FAU @ Arkansas State - 01/26/13 @ 8:30 PM

Add topic

Re: GAME THREAD: FAU @ Arkansas State - 01/26/13 @ 8:30 PM

I'm starting to fear that he has lost the team

Doesn't Bobby Knight live down here too?
Back to the top

That was the worst Basketball game I have ever tried to watch. Not just the fact that we lost. EVERYTHING ! Performance, coaching, attitude, appearance....everything. This game made FAU look like a second class team. I am not one to jump to the blame game, but I believe it is time for a change. Finances aside , we need a change. Not good.
Back to the top

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Owl_Ranger said

wait, basketball season isn't over?

I bet you we will be the only people tailgating for Thursday's game. It's not over but it sucks right now.
Back to the top

I will be there Thursday but I think it's becoming obvious we have some major issues with this program.

I don't like the whole fire" fill in the blank" stuff but this is getting ugly.

We don't have the money the fire  Jarvis, and I am not convinced that's where we are yet but something needs to change.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

I will be there Thursday and every game the rest of the season, including the road game at FIU.  You might not like Jarvis, but you should still support the team.  Don't give up.
Back to the top

Tim said

I will be there Thursday and every game the rest of the season, including the road game at FIU.  You might not like Jarvis, but you should still support the team.  Don't give up.

We will too, and I agree we need to support the guys regardless what we think of coach. I was. It n the fire Jarvis bus before but after reent events, I have to say that. Am starting to agree with a lot of you in that regard.
Back to the top

GAME THREAD: FAU @ Arkansas State - 01/26/13 @ 8:30 PM

Tim said

+1

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: