Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

How Can FAU Fans Help Land 4-Star DT Keith Bryant?

Add topic

If you haven’t heard yet, the highest-rated football recruit ever to take an official visit to FAU is on campus this weekend.

His name is Keith Bryant, and he holds offers from FSU, Miami, South Carolina, Auburn, Georgia, Ohio State and USC amongst others.

He’s a U.S. Army All-American and one of the most sought out prospects in the famed South Florida recruiting bed this year.

Many FAU fans may be asking themselves how can they help head coach Carl Pelini and company land the signature of the four-star defensive tackle and there might be an answer.

It starts with showing up on Saturday night to the men’s basketball game against Middle Tennessee State in full force.

Bryant is being hosted by FAU DT Brandin Bryant (no relation) and it is very likely that the duo will be at the game along with other recruits.

So what does that mean for Owl Nation?

It’s time to pack the Burrow with students and alumni and show Bryant what FAU is truly all about.

Bryant has already seen what FSU, Miami, and South Carolina have to offer, and he surprisingly elected to visit Boca Raton on the final weekend of the recruiting cycle.

If Owl Nation ever needed a reason to attend a basketball game outside the case of supporting the team on the hardwood, this would be it.

Tipoff is schedule for 7 p.m. against Middle Tennessee State. Our preview for the matchup can be viewed here.
Back to the top

Re: How Can FAU Fans Help Land 4-Star DT Keith Bryant?

We need to get a "We want Bryant" chant. All fraternities and the Rangers. Hopefully yall on the other side of the Burrow will join in. We could make a difference here!
Back to the top

HootinHollerin said

We need to get a "We want Bryant" chant. All fraternities and the Rangers. Hopefully yall on the other side of the Burrow will join in. We could make a difference here!

Me thinks we should bring over some pretty sorority girls to Bryant… Just let us know where he is sitting ;)

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

NJOWL said

HootinHollerin said

Me thinks we should bring over some pretty sorority girls to Bryant… Just let us know where he is sitting ;)

There will be plenty in attendance tonight. Awesome how that worked out for us!!
Back to the top

How Can FAU Fans Help Land 4-Star DT Keith Bryant?

HootinHollerin said

Steal the microphone from athletics and then we want bryant chant. NO I' M GOING TO MISS THIS GAME BECAUSE OF WORK NOOOOO!!!! I NEED A JOB WITH ATHLETICS OR A BANK.
Back to the top

He passed on visiting Bama or LSU this weekend to visit locally with FAU - who has ever done that - NOBODY! We have a legit shot guys, make him feel wanted and who knows!
Back to the top

I still think he's going to sign with FSU.
Back to the top

Owl2Doc said

I still think he's going to sign with FSU.

It's VERY possible but I don't know. I just have this feeling in my gut that we're going to offer him and his friend/teammate and he's going to say yes.

Owl_Ranger 2 you can always Tweet to Bryant and show your support @BasedBoyKeith97

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Well Andrew, looks like you got your wish. Just saw this on Twitter..

Ginette Javier @GinJavier
The Burrow is sold out tonight for the #FAU Men's bball game vs MTSU at 7 p.m.! Congrats to all of those who have tickets #GoOwls #OwlPride

Hope the students are up for the challenge. Especially those Owl Rangers in attendance. Us dirty birds have passed the torch on to you guys.  Make us proud. Get drunk before the game if it helps, be LOUD!!!! but please do it with class. We never cursed or called someone gay or said something about their mother or their sister. You guys can do better than that. You think Bryant wants to come to a school like that?

Be loud, scream you head off and pick their best player and have the guy who's the loudest just pick on him the entire game. Get in his head. Dirty Phil did it to Alex Galindo from FIU. That guy probably still hears Phil's voice

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Not to be the buzz kill, but he just tweeted and said he got his letter of intent mailed to him from Miami and said he can't wait to sign
Back to the top
Control functions: