Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Poll: Grade FAU's 2013 Signing Class

Add topic

What letter grade would you give FAU's 2013 signing class?

A
B
C
D
F

You must select between 1 and 82 options

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

I just thought it would be a good idea to gauge how everyone would grade FAU's 2013 signing class. Feel free to vote, and comment below!
Back to the top

Re: Poll: Grade FAU's 2013 Signing Class

8, 3 star recruits, some big bodies on the line. Addressed the need in some key areas such as QB and DB plus we got even stronger at WR. Dj Juste looks like he could be a T.Y. Hilton type of player. Plus an overall ranking under 100 (90 out of 127 according to 24/7).

In years past we have been out recruited by FCS schools and have finished last out of the 120 FBS schools.

My vote was an easy A

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

8, 3 star recruits, some big bodies on the line. Addressed the need in some key areas such as QB and DB plus we got even stronger at WR. Dj Juste looks like he could be a T.Y. Hilton type of player. Plus an overall ranking under 100 (90 out of 127 according to 24/7).

In years past we have been out recruited by FCS schools and have finished last out of the 120 FBS schools.

My vote was an easy A

Jab979 said

I know I'm going to get some heat for this but whatever, needs to be said. What exactly are we congratulating them for? They finished 11th. How many teams competed, 10?

Are we really that bad in all of our other sports that we have to resort to congratulating our dance team on an 11th place finish? I know they work hard and I know it's not easy doing what they do and being a student on top of that, but I'm sorry I don't like to accept mediocrity.

I'd like to congratulate them FAU Football team for finishing 110th in the nation last year in Football, or the basketball team for finishing 11th in the conference. I don't know if those numbers are exact, I just made them up, but you get the point.

They shouldn't be punished, these girls work extremely hard but they shouldn't be rewarded or congratulated for not doing well either

hmmmmm
Back to the top

As a whole this has the potential to be a great class. They got bigger and stronger on both lines with some Juco guys. FAU hopefully solved there future QB solution with the signings of Hankerson and Juste. They stacked up on WR's with Woods and of course Lucky I'm not sure about Mitchell playing WR or S but either way he will be a stud. Plus they even improved at RB with the signing of Warren. Safety was taken care of and they should have some promising players there for years to come. The secondary next year will be really good. Lastly I can't forget Bland which in time will be a beast and will immediately become the vocal leader of the team. I really like this class and feel it will be the best one in history…. Until next year  ;)

I kick cancers ass and that's all there is to it..
Back to the top

Shout out to the FIU voter who gave us an "F"!

;)
Back to the top

Austin Bland needs a pancake dance!!!! #Beast
Back to the top

gave it a 'b' because you can always do better until you're number one and i have no idea. i don't know a single thing about anyone who signed but from the way people are talking it looks pretty good. Just like everyone else I hope it translates on the field.

PTI on ESPN had a great line today about ranking the classes. 'Boise State has never ranked in the top 50 in these recruiting classes but is 10-0 every year.'

lets hope this is the 're-start' of good things for FAU football.
Back to the top

Poll: Grade FAU's 2013 Signing Class

According to rivals, FAU's signing class ranks 2nd in the Sunbelt.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

I gave the class a b also, like Exit39 said you could always due more. I would have like to seen more OL lineman or another d-back or two because of possible injuries, transfers or guys leaving the team.  Yet i'm excite on how well we did this recruiting class and cant wait for the first reports to come out of spring practice.
Back to the top

I went with a "B+" only because I think we were close to getting a 4 star type player here. If we would have snuck one in, automatic A. The talent is there though. One thing I love is the speed this class has…Juste, Mauro, and Lucky ….whoa…

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top
Control functions: