Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME THREAD: FAU @ Florida International - 02/07/13 @ 7:00 PM

Add topic

Re: GAME THREAD: FAU @ Florida International - 02/07/13 @ 7:00 PM

TeamBeer said

[VIDEO]

This game?  ;D man watching that helps me forget about this year.

I'll NEVER get tired of watching that video.
Back to the top

Re: GAME THREAD: FAU @ Florida International - 02/07/13 @ 7:00 PM

GAME THREAD: FAU @ Florida International - 02/07/13 @ 7:00 PM

FAUfasho said

Owl_Ranger2 said

A good coach can adapt it that easy. So we have no PG set picks (basketball play) bring all 5 guys back to the ball. Adapt, you have to evolve every season not the same players every year.

What do you call changing to a 4 guard line up? Jarvis said on his radio show that he has to put the people out there that give us the best change to win. We aren't running pick and rolls like we used to when we had Royster and White and a true PG. Jarvis IS adapting to the personnel we have, it's just that we haven't found the right lineup (I'm not sure we ever will).

Look, I'm not happy about our current situation but you guys are making it seem like our coaches aren't trying. Everything Jarvis is doing this year is under a microscope because we're losing. Anyone remember when he didn't call timeouts after long runs or in big situations a couple years ago and we won? Jarvis is doing exactly what he did a couple years ago when we were winning, it's just that the ball is now bouncing the other way.

Winning and losing starts with the coach but it's not like our coaches aren't TRYING to make us better.

1st point- Jarvis is the one who recruits the players. Coach maybe you find or develop a big man (Dragan oh yeah there a reason Baylor didn't want him)
2nd point- I know long runs are Jarvis's style but you have a team that can't score, to get back into the game, break the momentum
3rd point- I love Jarvis and what he has done but it's beginning to feel like Coach Schelly situation (one year to long)
4th point- Jarvis ate a sandwich during a press conference…..never seen a coach do that before.
5th point- Inbound plays can be drawn a clipboard use it, quit sitting down I don't even sit down at the games.

I am a diehard fan but does anyone know if DJ Juste can play basketball too?

Back to the top
Control functions: