Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

DJ Juste

Add topic

I was giving his highlights a look as well as his 247 page and I'm a little skeptical. He had tons of offers including Illinois, his highlights look great, and our coaches seem really big on him(they have been after him since last year). So why is he ranked unanimously as a 2 star player? As I said his highlights look good but that only shows him at his best. At the same time he had offers from some pretty good programs. What am I missing here?
Back to the top

Re: DJ Juste

DJ Juste

And if you can answer me that maybe someone can update me on whitehead's status after than collarbone injury
Back to the top

Stop worrying about the ratings. The coaches want him bad so that is more than enough for me
Back to the top

We just signed no less than six guys with GREAT athletic ability which, if nothing else, will be a huge boost to our ALWAYS weak kick return teams. Coach P is after speed in the skill position players!
Back to the top

Stars are to sell subscriptions. They also are heavily influenced by the schools recruiting the kid, legit offers, camps the kid attended, and the work his HS coach puts in getting his kids name out.

The star system is not an exact science.
Back to the top

SigEp77 said

Stars are to sell subscriptions. They also are heavily influenced by the schools recruiting the kid, legit offers, camps the kid attended, and the work his HS coach puts in getting his kids name out.

The star system is not an exact science.

Nope it is not, but the BigBoys sure do not sign many 2 stars for a reason.
Back to the top
Control functions: