Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Receives $6 Million Gift from The GEO Group to Name Football Stadium

Add topic

Re: FAU Receives $6 Million Gift from The GEO Group to Name Football Stadium

heck if it came down to it, we would of taken a tootsies sponsorship

"Tootsies Stadium & Cabaret"

So GEO is not so bad in comparison.
Someone needs to house all these troubled athletes, umhummm… Middle Tennessee…
Back to the top

Haha. As far as strip clubs go, Tootsies is a pretty rockin' place. Went there for a bachelor party two years ago.

Their promoters were actually at the Geek Fest thing at FAU a little while back handing out free admission cards… I guess they figured people who dress up like Boba Fett probably aren't wearing out their bed springs on the weekends.
Back to the top

Everyone has a price, and mine is considerably lower than $6 million. This is a legal business providing a legal service. To my fellow alums at GEO Group: Thanks, ladies and gents. We needed that. Some (including me) will joke about the name. Some (including me) would joke about any name. Who cares? Joking, like operating prisons and halfway houses under contract, is legal.
Back to the top

I know I'm new and probably should earn my keep before I start with the jokes. but…..

Home | Owlcatraz

A wild animal park?

Owlcatraz - Shannon - Reviews of Owlcatraz - TripAdvisor
Back to the top

grayowl said

Everyone has a price, and mine is considerably lower than $6 million. This is a legal business providing a legal service. To my fellow alums at GEO Group: Thanks, ladies and gents. We needed that. Some (including me) will joke about the name. Some (including me) would joke about any name. Who cares? Joking, like operating prisons and halfway houses under contract, is legal.

+1
Back to the top

FAU Receives $6 Million Gift from The GEO Group to Name Football Stadium

Don't know if anyone posted this (didn't have time to review all post)…but I was listening to Howard Stern and he talked about GEO Group Staidium!!  Didn't mention FAU, just said it was in Boca…but he was wondering why the HECK does a prison operator needed to advertise!  HAHAHA
Back to the top

owl said

I know I'm new and probably should earn my keep before I start with the jokes. but…..

Home | Owlcatraz

A wild animal park?

Owlcatraz - Shannon - Reviews of Owlcatraz - TripAdvisor

Pfft.. that's in New Zealand… The Name is as good as ours!
Back to the top

Tim said

Don't know if anyone posted this (didn't have time to review all post)…but I was listening to Howard Stern and he talked about GEO Group Staidium!!  Didn't mention FAU, just said it was in Boca…but he was wondering why the HECK does a prison operator needed to advertise!  HAHAHA

When you made Howard Stern you know you've hit the big time.

No press is bad press as they say.

OWLcatraz! OWLcatraz! OWLcatraz! OWLcatraz! OWLcatraz! OWLcatraz!

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Newest press on Yahoo about the "petition";

Group petitions prison company’s naming rights for Florida Atlantic’s new stadium - Yahoo! Sports

None of their business first of all!
Back to the top

The group says they are an "Undocumented Students Action & Resource Network", which translate in English to illegal aliens.  No wonder they are against prisons.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: