Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2013 Owl's Nest Final Four Contest - Sponsored by ItsOwlTime.com!

Add topic

Re: 2013 Owl's Nest Final Four Contest - $100 Prize Sponsored by ItsOwlTime.com!

Here are the FINAL Player's Standings, congrats to David Lewinsohn, who wins the 9th Annual Final Four Contest Sponsored by It's Owl Time The Store!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Re: 2013 Owl's Nest Final Four Contest - $100 Prize Sponsored by ItsOwlTime.com!

Congrats, David!

We will see you in the store when you pick out some FAU Gear!
Back to the top

From the bottom of the list to a top ten finish, after that debacle I'll take it.

Congrats Dave.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

My seats were almost as bad as my bracket. Great fun though.

Congrats on the win Dave.

Attachment
209 views (202 Kb)
Back to the top

Glad you had fun but domes are just too big for BB games!
Back to the top

David came by today and has already used the store credit! 
Back to the top

fauowl said

I tied for 10th place..but lost the tie breaker by 1 win to Dusky…I guess my prize is I have to come in and BUY $100 of merchandise!  Marks the winner, I guess…
Back to the top

Tim said

fauowl said

I tied for 10th place..but lost the tie breaker by 1 win to Dusky…I guess my prize is I have to come in and BUY $100 of merchandise!  Marks the winner, I guess…

I saw that, picking the winner of the tourney saved my butt.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

2013 Owl's Nest Final Four Contest - $100 Prize Sponsored by ItsOwlTime.com!

Congrats to David, good job! March Madness is always tough to pick.

And to me that is EXACTLY why the FBS does not want it, too many chances of upsets and thuis revenue taken away by the little guys! But man would it sell tickes and draw viewers. I think they are so STUPID to not want that level of excitement for D1 Collegiate football! And why the so called "playoffs" are now for only four teams - meaning BigBoy Conference members. I guarantee that Boise and TCU would have been both left out in recent years by the "selection committee"!
Back to the top
Control functions: