Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FIU Unveils New Court Designs

Add topic

Re: FIU Unveils New Court Designs

The lines still have to painted in.
Back to the top

That is a nice court.  Don't pay attention to what the FAU fans say on here.  When you think of Miami, you think of South Beach, the ocean, the night life, etc….  When you think of Boca, all you can think of is old farts in scooters, ugly condos and of course $$.  Thats why they call Boca heavens waiting room.  Also, I would rather drive a little further for the beaches in Miami than those in Boca.
Back to the top

Aqualung said

That is a nice court.  Don't pay attention to what the FAU fans say on here.  When you think of Miami, you think of South Beach, the ocean, the night life, etc….  When you think of Boca, all you can think of is old farts in scooters, ugly condos and of course $$.  Thats why they call Boca heavens waiting room.  Also, I would rather drive a little further for the beaches in Miami than those in Boca.

Coming from someone that knows absolutely nothing about which he is spewing about, like most of his comments.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Aqualung said

When you think of Boca, all you can think of is old farts in scooters, ugly condos and of course $$.  Thats why they call Boca heavens waiting room.  Also, I would rather drive a little further for the beaches in Miami than those in Boca.

Ever been to a Boca Beach?

Also the median age is 43.

So much for that "old people in scooters" paradigm, eh?
Back to the top

I gotta admit if that was oun new floor we would probably like it, but I personally still like the Miami skyine and darker look option for the FIU floor. Better fits Miami's image - nitelife and such!
Back to the top

I hope it becomes a lil sharper. Thats my only beef with it.

It fits PERFECTLY with what FAU is trying to do. I wish we had done something similar.

By the way, what will FAU do with our court? We have to change the logo's to CUSA right? Does that require a full redo or can they just change the SBC logos?

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

I pray we stay away from this ESPECIALLY since FIU did it.

I want this.

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

FIU Unveils New Court Designs

352Owl said

I want this.

Athletic's wants us to become recognizable.  If we change our name to Ohio State…that just might get us some attention!!!
Back to the top

fauowl said

352Owl said

I want this.

Athletic's wants us to become recognizable.  If we change our name to Ohio State…that just might get us some attention!!!

Funny! But I do like the simplicity of the court!
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

Aqualung said

Coming from someone that knows absolutely nothing about which he is spewing about, like most of his comments.

I lived in Boca for about 30 years and been to the beach many times.  My parents still live there and I have been to the beaches many times in Boca (spanish river/40th street, Palmetto).  All I am saying is that when you think of Boca, you do not think of the beach, college sports, etc.  More kids are swayed to Miami due to the nightlife, beaches, beautiful people, etc. 
Back to the top
Control functions: