Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

SchnellyAid

Add topic

This new website sprung up that hopes to get enough petition signatures to rename the football field after Howard Schnellenberger.

Still a work in progress but now you're aware of it, so check back!
Back to the top

Re: SchnellyAid

Ha ha I thought this was a thread about the pink lemonade, vodka, splash of soda drink that's passed around tailgates at FAU!

Having a stadium named after you is nice but a drink is WAY cooler! Just ask Arnold Palmer.
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

Ha ha I thought this was a thread about the pink lemonade, vodka, splash of soda drink that's passed around tailgates at FAU!

Having a stadium named after you is nice but a drink is WAY cooler! Just ask Arnold Palmer.

HAHAHA!! Agreed

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

Something tells me ShnellyAid would be more of a bourbon based drink…not something tennis moms drink.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

Something tells me ShnellyAid would be more of a bourbon based drink…not something tennis moms drink.

Bourbon and kerosene…with some skin bracer mixed in…………..
Back to the top

walty12 said

TeamBeer said

I'll be sure to let the guy who just published An Oral History of Howard Schnellenberger you think so! Howard thinks it's a refreshing cocktail in the Florida summers, I didn't make it up
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

walty12 said

TeamBeer said

I'll be sure to let the guy who just published An Oral History of Howard Schnellenberger you think so! Howard thinks it's a refreshing cocktail in the Florida summers, I didn't make it up

Next read is, An Oral History of Ryan Walter…buckle in.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Schnelly-aid.com To name the field after Coach Howard Schnellenberger.

SchnellyAid

Coach Schnellenberger has been the cornerstone for which the Florida Atlantic University Football Program was built with the shared vision he and President Anthony Catanese laid in 1998.

In March of 2013, a petition circulated protesting Florida Atlantic University’s naming rights agreement with the GEO Group; an astonishing 65,000 people signed their names  and by April 1, the GEO Group and Florida Atlantic University nullified their agreement of the stadium’s name. With this in mind, why not turn this new opportunity into something everyone is proud to be associated with?

How would you like to walk into Howard Schnellenberger Field at FAU Stadium?

Name It For Howard

Didn't realize it was already posted the facebook link is below.

Name it for Howard, Inc. / Schnelly-aid - Delray Beach, FL - Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) | Facebook
Back to the top

Kick-off party is next Thursday, May 30th, 7 pm at Nite Owl, $10 at the door.  All Nest members that live locally (Broward & Palm Beach) should make an effort to get out and support this cause if we truly consider ourselves the true die-hard FAU fans.
Back to the top

Owl2Doc said

This new website sprung up that hopes to get enough petition signatures to rename the football field after Howard Schnellenberger.

Still a work in progress but now you're aware of it, so check back!

It's not a petition, those are for people who just want to put their name on something to complain ;). Name it for Howard, Inc (http://Nameitforhoward.org) is a non-profit charity which will be 501©3 fundraiser sometime soon with the main goal raise funds to name the field for Coach Schnellenberger.

TO DARE IS TO DO
Back to the top
Control functions: