Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

SOCCER: Germany will take on Ecuador in May, 2013 at FAU Stadium

Add topic

Re: SOCCER: Germany will take on Ecuador in May, 2013 at FAU Stadium

Tim said

Doesn't look like a big crowd…haven't seen the "home" stands.  Maybe 10k, more if the home stands are filled

I agree, not a big crowd so I guess the Wed. afternoon curse took effect.  ;)

But more than the MLL all-star game though. Wonder if FAU has our men's and women's soccer teams there promoting  themselves to the soccer fans at FSU today. Lots of kids there so make sure that they know we have soccer teams!
Back to the top

SOCCER: Germany will take on Ecuador in May, 2013 at FAU Stadium

Back to the top

There was a streaker!!!
Back to the top

I recorded this on dvr and watch part of it when I got home from work. The stadium looked good. The turf looked in good shape. The FAU logo in the bleachers got shown numerous times. The Owls were mentioned quite a few times.

Oh, and there was a soccer match going on too.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

does anyone know how fau made out with this deal? between the MLL all star game, the women's friendly soccer match vs china, now germany and ecuador, we are showing off the stadium to plenty of sports except football, like those high school games that were supposed to be played there, and fell through. anyway im just saying did we make out ok in this deal?
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

does anyone know how fau made out with this deal? between the MLL all star game, the women's friendly soccer match vs china, now germany and ecuador, we are showing off the stadium to plenty of sports except football, like those high school games that were supposed to be played there, and fell through. anyway im just saying did we make out ok in this deal?

FAU was the landlord in the deal….if the check cleared they did ok.
Back to the top
Control functions: