Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

VIDEO: Alfred Morris and his Mazda

Add topic

Here is a video from DC sports about Alfred Morris and 91 Mazda which he calls his "Bentley". Sun-Sentinel also has the link on its web-site.

Back to the top

VIDEO: Alfred's "Bentley" getting fixed up by Mazda...

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/22888191/mazda-is-refurbishing-alfred-morris-infamous-1991-bentley

RICHMOND, Va. -- Alfred Morris is famous for being the latest random running back to explode in a Mike Shanahan system. But the Redskins star is also famous for the car he drives -- a 1991 Mazda he calls "Bentley."

But the next time you see him cruising around in his ride, it might look a little different, or at least a little smoother -- Bentley's currently in the Mazda shop getting restored to factory-floor condition.

Morris says that the folks at Mazda, loving the free publicity of a Redskins fan favorite driving an old-school silver bullet, talked to his people and worked out a deal to send Bentley into the shop for six to eight weeks in order to restore Bentley.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Re: Alfred's "Bentley" getting fixed up by Mazda...

What an awesome representation of our program.

1-11 and Alfred Morris representing you in the NFL or National Championship and Aaron Hernandez…your call.
Back to the top

VIDEO: Alfred's "Bentley" getting fixed up by Mazda...

The car should last another 20 years!!

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Back to the top

TeamBeer said

1-11 and Alfred Morris representing you in the NFL or National Championship and Aaron Hernandez…your call.
 Give me the national title.
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

TeamBeer said

National championship and national disgrace by former player who cold blooded murdered someone…I think you have lost your way.
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

TeamBeer said

Unbelievable if you are serious, which I truly hope for your soul you are not.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Re: VIDEO: Alfred's "Bentley" getting fixed up by Mazda...

I've got an 02 626 and would kill to have it refurbished by Mazda….
Back to the top

Re: VIDEO: Alfred's "Bentley" getting fixed up by Mazda...

The said

I've got an 02 626 and would kill to have it refurbished by Mazda….

I've got a 94 Mazda Protege with 202,000 miles on it in mothballs. I would love to have it rebuilt by Mazda as well. My wife keeps bugging me to get rid of it but I can't.

It's like Alfred's. Manual windows, manual door locks. It's a 5 speed manual and has the original clutch.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top
Control functions: