Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

WR Jewison Dawkins Decision

Add topic

Plantation WR Jewison "Juice" Dawkins is planning to make a commitment tonight at 8:30, and will choose between FAU, UMASS and Bowling Green. Dawkins camped at FAU earlier this summer, and landed an offer after displaying some fluid route running in front of the coaching staff. He's a bit undersized, but is dynamic when in open space.
Back to the top

Re: WR Jewison Dawkins Decision

What was the verdict?

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

He's decided to keep his options open…yawn.
Back to the top

WR Jewison Dawkins Decision

And deleted the above tweet as well...

Here's the latest:

Back to the top

A little bit strange but it is his choice. These Coaches and BigBoy schhols that like early commits are just being played IMHO!
Back to the top

I talked to Jewison around 9:30 last night and he told me that he was "talking to the coaches." He never stated which school he was talking with –– but my guess is he didn't have a committable offer.
Back to the top

Kind of amazing how a two star WR can think he has enough demand to make his decision an event.
Back to the top

Local said

Kind of amazing how a two star WR can think he has enough demand to make his decision an event.

+1,000,000,000

Its actually fairly obnoxious.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Even though having a "Jew" in Boca would be fitting lol, I'm actually going to laugh when he finally does make a decision and the school pulls their offer because he's waited too long. I know it's a tough choice to choose which school you'd like to play for and that's fine, but don't make a spectacle of it and tell everyone you're going to announce a decision on twitter only to basically say just kidding

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

But why is there even a decision between FAU now in CUSA in a new stadium and UMASS or BG of the MAC? I mean UMASS?!
Back to the top
Control functions: