Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Talented 2015 LB Visting.

Add topic

Today will mark an important day for FAU recruiting wise, as it is the first opportunity of season for kids to unofficially visit. I have spoken to a few prospects from around the state, and one player who will be in attendance is Osceola (Kissimmee, FL) LB Riley Nicholson.

Nicholson is just a junior and already holds offers from Minnesota and South Alabama. He is also drawing interest from several automatic-qualifying programs and is rated as a 3-star prospect according to 247Sports.
Back to the top

Well, that'll keep our #1 booster Captain OwlAmerica happy. You know, he won't keep writing fat checks until we start signing 3 and 4 star recruits.  Great news
Back to the top

teambeer said

Well, that'll keep our #1 booster Captain OwlAmerica happy. You know, he won't keep writing fat checks until we start signing 3 and 4 star recruits.  Great news
Posted On: Sep 21st 2013, 5:06 PM #318240

I thought stars were meaningless. It seems to me, that when we get a star ranked guy, we celebrated it, but when we recruit non ranked guys, stars don't mean anything. Seems to be a bit contradictory.  :Big-Grin:

Back to the top

You are seriously the worst kind of fan dude, we lose a game in OT with 500 yards of offense and you're still p!ssed off. You realize we can't win every single game we play right?
Back to the top

teambeer said

You are seriously the worst kind of fan dude, we lose a game in OT with 500 yards of offense and you're still p!ssed off. You realize we can't win every single game we play right?
Posted On: Sep 21st 2013, 5:17 PM #318244

First of all, that doesn't answer my question about the stars. Secondly, every team of every sport plays to win every game. As fans, we SHOULD expect our team to win every game. You act like, as long as our guys try their best, that's all that matters.

I may criticize our team, players, and coaches, but I care enough to get p!ssed off when we lose. How can you say you're a better fan than me, when you don't expect us to win every game. Playing MTSU at home, as our home opener, and as our first CUSA home game, should have been an easy win and we lost! So dont get mad at me. Get mad at the coaches and players who let the fans down.
Back to the top

Captain Owlmerica said

teambeer said

Posted On: Sep 21st 2013, 5:17 PM #318244

First of all, that doesn't answer my question about the stars. Secondly, every team of every sport plays to win every game. As fans, we SHOULD expect our team to win every game. You act like, as long as our guys try their best, that's all that matters.

I may criticize our team, players, and coaches, but I care enough to get p!ssed off when we lose. How can you say you're a better fan than me, when you don't expect us to win every game. Playing MTSU at home, as our home opener, and as our first CUSA home game, should have been an easy win and we lost! So dont get mad at me. Get mad at the coaches and players who let the fans down.
Posted On: Sep 21st 2013, 7:52 PM #318280

An "easy" win…you are a jack*$$!

Go to bed bed kid you're making a fool of yourself.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

This wasn't our first CUSA game.
Back to the top

Sigep77- I said first CUSA home game. Not first CUSA game.

Dusky - if you don't think MTSU is a beatable team, especially at home, then don't expect us to win much in CUSA.
Back to the top
Control functions: