Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Hankerson To Play

Hankerson To Play

Hankerson To Play

FAU offensive coordinator Brian Wright has always seen something in Greg Hankerson.…

Read more

I get that Greg is a solid QB but I'm not sure I like bringing back QB rotations considering every game left is a must win. Just seems like Wright is rockin the boat.
Back to the top

I think it is strategic in nature.

Not likely he is going to play a half, or even a quarter….unless Johnson melts down.

Probably just to mix it up and force them to add more to the prep list.
Back to the top

Rick said

I think it is strategic in nature.

Not likely he is going to play a half, or even a quarter….unless Johnson melts down.

Probably just to mix it up and force them to add more to the prep list.
Posted On: Oct 29th 2013, 7:29 PM #320347

I think you're right…maybe a series….maybe even 2

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

Who knows with all this but Pelini and the staff are a bunch of clowns anyways have not figured out a QB's in two years now.
Why would I expect anything from them.
Back to the top

I really don't like the idea of bringing in the QB rotation game again.  Our offense is not nearly complex enough to warrant 2 qb's playing.  To me it looks like the coaches are saying "There's no way we are winning 4 games in a row to be bowl eligible so lets try some different things for next year."  With that said, Hankerson definitely has the better arm.   

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

Hankerson has the better arm, but Johnson has proven that he can get the offense going and be very productive. I don't see the reason for trying to mix things up.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Hankerson is not ready for DI ball, he cant read a defense and he's too small to take hits.

Give him a year to develop…playing him Saturday is a bad idea.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

I wonder if this will change now with the coaching change……………………Jeeez we can't catch a break.

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top
Control functions: