Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME THREAD: Elon vs FAU - 12/22/13 @ 1:00 PM

Add topic

NJOWL said

fauowl said

Tim FAU98 said

was anyone at the game…this says 908, that must be including teams, vendors, staff, janitors, etc.
Posted On: Dec 22nd 2013, 11:42 PM #325062

Nope. I missed my 3rd game in 9 years.  
Posted On: Dec 23rd 2013, 6:47 AM #325072

I missed my second home game in 3 years while in Boca. And I did not even have a good reason, I simply cannot support this.
Posted On: Dec 23rd 2013, 11:38 AM #325082

Me neither…its become sad.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

NJOWL said

fauowl said

Tim FAU98 said

was anyone at the game…this says 908, that must be including teams, vendors, staff, janitors, etc.
Posted On: Dec 22nd 2013, 11:42 PM #325062

Nope. I missed my 3rd game in 9 years.  
Posted On: Dec 23rd 2013, 6:47 AM #325072

I missed my second home game in 3 years while in Boca. And I did not even have a good reason, I simply cannot support this.
Posted On: Dec 23rd 2013, 11:38 AM #325082

Me neither…its become sad.
Posted On: Dec 23rd 2013, 11:41 AM #325083

Same. I'll be at Bury The Burrow in Red but only because I want to support the perpetuation of that tradition… hopefully Athletics doesn't boggle it.
Back to the top

I'm not making excuses here, because we should have won the game…horrific three point shooting onceagain played its hand.

BUT:

Elon, IMHO is a post season team.

They are good.

There are four, maybe five teams, as good as they are in all of C-USA. So we got a good glimpse of conference action ahead of schedule.
Back to the top

i think jarvis is on the hot seat as of now.
Back to the top

I sometimes wonder if we are really this bad or we are just 1 player away from pulling out all these close games. I wonder whT kind of team we would have if Moody was still on the team. Oh well. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all my fellow Owls! 
Back to the top

Rick said

I'm not making excuses here, because we should have won the game…horrific three point shooting onceagain played its hand.

BUT:

Elon, IMHO is a post season team.

They are good.

There are four, maybe five teams, as good as they are in all of C-USA. So we got a good glimpse of conference action ahead of schedule.
Posted On: Dec 23rd 2013, 12:01 PM #325088

+1
Back to the top

FAU05 said

I sometimes wonder if we are really this bad or we are just 1 player away from pulling out all these close games. I wonder whT kind of team we would have if Moody was still on the team. Oh well. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all my fellow Owls! 
Posted On: Dec 23rd 2013, 2:00 PM #325093

I think the team is young…everyone is tired of hearing that and that is Jarvis' fault, he caused the turnover..but this would NOT be a better team with Moody…he would have been one of the best players on the team, but he would not have made this team better.  Conference play is all that matters…I will be at the rest of the games, not because I am supporting Jarvis, because I am supporting the players who put the hard work in, this is not professional sports.
Back to the top
Control functions: