Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2015 FAU Football Commit List Discussion Thread

Add topic

Do We Have Any Offered already 2015 or any in mind got to get SoFla specific????????????????????????????????????
Back to the top

Coach Partridge talked a little about 2015 recruiting on his interview with KLV.

In short yes, they are talking to and recruiting 2015 guys, but obviously the focus is on 2014. Im sure he's been dialed in on some kids previously that he will call on.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Back to the top

Says he was recruited by Luke Meadows, who is now at USM... is he still interested in coming here?
Back to the top

Not sure. Looks like his recruiting is just starting to pick up since he had such a good junior year. Have to keep an eye on him though.
Back to the top

Owl Access has reported on a couple of commitments . Any new info ?
Back to the top

Tweeted them out yesterday:

Back to the top

Since we are getting up there in numbers now, will be putting up a list soon...
Back to the top

I dont get why people keep saying Kal-El Williams will be LB. At 6ft and 240lbs he clearly doesn't fit the mold of the other 3 lbs (6-2, 6-3 and 200-210lbs)that have committed. i know the other guys will put on weight, but the staff is obviously looking for big/athletic lbs. Williams is not that by a stretch. It looks pretty obvious to me this guy was brought on for his blocking and will be a solid FB and someone you can flex out at TE at times.

Wich brings me to my next point. Although partridge has been saying we will keep the spread up-tempo look, he comes from power running, run the clock, play solid defense, and get the win. I know the offense was exciting at the end last year, but it wouldn't surprise me if some elements of Wisconsin's offense was brought over. Who know how long Wright will be here anyway. We could be a year or two from a new scheme if someone comes calling to get wright as their head coach. But hey, if you think williams is lb, i get thats much ado about nothing…

GO OWLS

:smile:
Back to the top

Because that's what he plays now in HS…it's not a reference towards his eventual future position; whatever that ends up being.
Back to the top
Control functions: