Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2015 DB Rashard Causey offered

Add topic

New assistant coach Roger Harriott is back at it on the recruiting trail. Friday afternoon the FAU coaching staff extended an offer to Rashard Causey, a former player of Harriott's at University School.

Causey - who holds double-digit offers - is a three-star 2015 athlete that is slated to play cornerback at the next level. He's close friends with two of FAU's verbal commitments for the Class of 2015 in running back Jordan Scarlett and defensive back Deonta Fair. He will play his senior season at St. Thomas Aquinas along with Scarlett and Fair.
Back to the top

Offers from South Carolina, UCLA, Arkansas, Notre Dame, Tennessee and Miami?

Kid is no good, why waste our time.
Back to the top

This kid is in the class of 2015 which means he is very very young. DON'T label a kid at this age. A lot can and will change. Coach Harriott should and probably has had a long serious talk with his recruits. When I was young ,I was a bit of a mess. Thank god the labels didn't stick. I don't know what you are referring to , but lets say he has some growing up to do.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

I don't know what you are referring to , but lets say he has some growing up to do.
Posted On: Jan 4th 2014, 2:46 PM #325601

Red font = sarcasm.

Was playing off the offers by saying "he is no good"…

Back to the top

Sorry. I wasn't aware. ……..Um, I was just kidding . I was and still am perfect.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Sorry. I wasn't aware. ……..Um, I was just kidding . I was and still am perfect.
Posted On: Jan 4th 2014, 3:42 PM #325608

Wish we had a quarter for every time that has happened…it would fund the Pick 'Em prizes!

:Big-Grin:

Back to the top

All these kids want to play alongside each other, evident by their decision to go to STA -> enter pipeline thanks to Harriot and somewhat Shula. Any chance he had a place in getting them to STA in the first place?

Causey is hopefully the domino that makes DL Brandin Boyce fall.

Following Scarlett and Fair verbally committing I found this tidbit on the Herald High School blog:
"FAU now has the 28th ranked 2015 recruiting class, nationally, according to 247sports.com. The Owls are ranked higher than Miami and Florida."

Making Waves

Time keeps on slippin' into the future
Back to the top

Partridge does the recruiting and the big picture stuff. Lets Wright and Dewitt do their jobs and gives them the tools...sounds good.
Back to the top
Control functions: