Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Football Visitor List: 01/24/14

Add topic

Local Owl said

Not that I need to, but I want to say how good of a job Coach is doing. He and his staff have put together an outstanding committed class. I looked at two of our competitors to see what they were doing and I was pleased with the results. MTSU looks as though they had so many holes that they hit the JUCO 's heavy. As we know , this is hit or miss. They have three JUCO LB's coming in. Hard to believe that the coaching staff let the team be that depleted of LB's.The other was Marshall. Normally they kill us in the state of Florida and leave us in the dust with quality recruits. Very different this year. They have felt the Partridge Effect and we have put together a better class than them. What does all this mean? FAU will be a force in CUSA for the next few years. Even without knowing what future classes will look like and I don't see a let down coming. Pat Chun found the right guy.

Posted On: Jan 25th 2014, 7:52 AM #326915

Agree, we just need to remember that the kids Partraidge and staff are signing now wont be major contributors for a few years…they will need time to develop.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

I feel another commit coming
Back to the top

walty12 said

Agree, we just need to remember that the kids Partraidge and staff are signing now wont be major contributors for a few years…they will need time to develop.
Posted On: Jan 25th 2014, 10:05 PM #327001

Unacceptable. I expect all 25 FAU freshman recruits to win the Heisman at once next year.
Back to the top

owl2Doc said

walty12 said

Posted On: Jan 25th 2014, 10:05 PM #327001

Unacceptable. I expect all 25 FAU freshman recruits to win the Heisman at once next year.

Posted On: Jan 26th 2014, 12:08 AM #327007

The walk on players also have to be Heisman contenders by AT LEAST midseason
Back to the top

When you think about the jump from high school to college, the fact that anyone has won the Heisman their freshman year is even more amazing. Jameis won the Heisman a few weeks ago and now he is practicing baseball at FSU. He is a freak athlete.
Back to the top

It's Sunday and we usually see a tweet about a commit. I want to see one from R. Pierce. I don't know the scholly numbers, we must be getting close if we didn't offer the center from STA, but I would make room for Pierce.
Back to the top

Sorry haven't figured out how to embed tweets but Andrew reported this one

Marqui Daniel
Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top
Control functions: